Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 19:"Good job zombie arm..."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 19:"Good job zombie arm..." Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 19:"Good job zombie arm..."   Confessional 19:"Good job zombie arm..." EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:23 pm

First of all I hope all is well with ya Jimmy. Hospital time can be lame as hell no matter what its for. Just remember life comes first and take all the time ya need to get things worked out.(That doesn't have to be in the episode LOL)

Next a little update.

So we have our alliance of 7. It's pretty much bonded on the fact that we all have a mind of our own and figured out Elena's bs. The good thing about that is I feel like we're all sincere about sticking together and voting out the others just because they bugged the crap out of us for so long. Revenge ftw! BUT the dangerous thing about that is that all the players in the final 7 are that. PLAYERS lol they won't be super easy to manipulate so I have to be careful and layout for a bit if I want to get ahead. My mistake last game was running out in front too much after I saved our alliance this time i'm going to try and receed back and let other people put targets on themselves lol. So next a little input on each person.

So at this point I feeel like my whole game is riding on my alliance with Kirby and Jessie since I trust them the most at this point. Kirby has been my f2 from day one and we get along well.As well as the plus of being fellow horror fans. A horro fan f2 would be like incredible hahah. And Jessie and I get along amazingly because we're both so laid back and relaxed about the game so it would be amazing to make finals with him too lol.

Next McLovin and Kim. I deff think I owe him them both for helping us dethrone queen dumb ass. And both are pretty savvy players so I think I can work well with them. Plus BEFORE McLovin got voted off we had a final 2. So i'm hoping hes sincere about starting that up again. And since him and kim went through redemption and i talk to her too hopefully i have both their loyalty for now.

Next are the three unknowns. I'm not gonna bullshit you and say I know if they're playing me or not but it honestly doesn't matter. I'm gonna treat them as if they are just to be safe lol.

Chris Is quiet but I think the fact that I clued him into Elena's bullshit makes him trust me. Plus he starts fights so thats gonna take attention off of me which is just marvelous lol. I'm also in an alliance with me/him/kirby/jessie so I feel like he trusts that will keep him safe.

Next is Max. She says she trusts me the most but shes also quiet in pm's and we don't really have a solid alliance WITH us. Like its just us two so at some point I'll have to ask her if she has any future plans(if any lol)

Last is Blaire. Now before we had that f4 careers alliance I was SO sure Blaire was with us but now i'm thinking she really wasn't. Even when she sounds sincere I find out from Kirby shes kissing Tim's ass too lol. BUT it also seems like she knows shes on a sinking ship so at this point i'm going to string her along as an extra vote and just try to keep her under my wing lol. That could always come in handy later.

Than...the rest lol. Bobby/Bella/Tim/Santana/Legolas. They need to go because they're the left over alliance lol. I've only spoken to Legolas and Bella out of that. Legolas broke our deal when he stuck his head up Elena's ass and I did offer Bella a deal before the redemption twist but she pretty much turned it down so as of now she dead to me LOL.

Excited to see where the game goes from here. Only problem is its reading week right now and i'm at home and I don't really wanna blow off family to play challenges so i'll probably be missing most of them this week. That COULD hurt me but it could also make it easier for me to fly under the radar so let's see where it takes us lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 19:"Good job zombie arm..."
Page 1 of 1