Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The place where I confess things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

The place where I confess things Empty
PostSubject: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:51 am

I think its about time I write one of these? I will cover from the beginning of the game to whats happening now.

When I first joined the game, these were some of my initial thoughts:
-The hosts have weird names
-The hosts have strange and awful facial hair, well at least one of them does
-What is up with all this district crap?
-Are there aliens in District 9?

My district partner ended up being Kris Allen, which btw no complaints here, I love this guys voice. I've opted to just remain loyal to the guy for the time being since I figure we will need each other for awhile.

For some reason, when I decided put my name on #5 in Team Snow, I landed a sweet spot in an alliance consisting of: Elena, Bobby, Chris, Kris and Bella. You'd think one of them is JB goddess just by how easy this alliance was made LOL. Anyway, tey are all alright and I feel that my contribution to our immunity win really helped me solidify my spot in that alliance.

McLovin' opted to mouth off at me during the challenges because he felt I wasn't paying attention and then I went on to help our team win immunity....looks like I got the last laugh.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He later PM'd me and apologized....TBC

---2nd Round---

After the 2nd immunity challenge where some people who I don't know won immunity, I received a pm from the genius Jesse Pinkman

He was asking me about the vote and I told him I had no idea because I'm a loner. He immediately jumped on that and wanted to form a partnership with me and wants me to trust him..blah blah blah. He basically really comes on extremely strong and decided to hit on me or something, IDK. Its like he made a game to do list and one of the items on the list 'hook-up' with someone. Its stupid, but I'm going along with it. I'd like him a lot more if I didn't know Elena is telling him stuff.

Bobby was in a lot of trouble this round but luckly Elena is one determined woman and got Hermione and Tamera voted out.

---3rd Round---

Earlier today I received a pm from Bobby where he claimed to trust me and Elena the most, which I really find comforting. I have done close to absolutely nothing, well more than the average inactive, and I apparently have garned the full trust of Elena, Bobby, McLovin and Jesse. Moving back to Bobby's pm, he claimed to not trust Kris that much because he believes he is playing multiple sides and is worried about McLovin and wants him gone. As soon as I finish reading that pm, I get one from McLovin exclaiming BOBBY AND ELENA WANT ME GONE! You can imagine how mind blown I was.

Anyway, there was this major controversy going on including Elena, Bobby, Marianna and McLovin. Elena claims that Marianna and McLovin were in an alliance but then McLovin turned on her so she went to Elena and spilled stuff to her, which caused Elena to spill stuff to her and tell her who was all voting out McLovin. All of a sudden I get a pm from McLovin where he is upset that I took Elena's side in everything and I'm like WTF is happening here. Turns out Elena was being punked by Marianne because Marianne was telling McLovin everything Elena said to her Laughing

I eventually convinced Elena to not target McLovin (he tells me things, why vote him out?) and to target Marianne instead. Elena later told me how sketchy Kris Allen has been, so obviously I notify him of this. You see I knew that before today he was probably going to cut me whenever and I was ready to do the same with him, but I have seen something in Elena throughout the day that I just simply do not like at all. She is determined, gets info out of everyone somehow and gets what she wants...these are all qualities of a player that I need to not be in the game. This also tells me she will target Kris next, so he needed to know what she told me. Since I told him, I feel he may consider me to be more useful to him and we are going to try to get Elena voted out the next round but we need to be subtle about it.

Santana just pm'd me and asked me for an alliance, hey gurl!
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:58 am

Elena just sent me this pm:
Quote :
Hey Kim! I've been talking to Santana. She and I want to start an alliance between me, you, her, Bella, Bobby, Kirby and Tim. I feel that group of people would be highly trustworthy. If everyone agrees to it we're making a room. With you guys I know nothing would get leaked. I do not trust Chris or Kris. Therefor, I don't think we should include them. Please let me know what you think of this.

Well looks like she will need to stick around a bit longer than I hoped, but hey another alliance ya'll!

Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:19 am

Prior to the challenge, I received a pm from Elena which caused me to be on the angry side. She stated that Kris wants her out and she doesn't trust him. WTF I told Kris to be careful about what to tell people concerning the voting Elena out topic. Oy. I eventually baited Elena to give up her source by telling her I was super confused (oh poor little me) and its Tim. So now Kris knows who is going back to her and needs to watch his mouth around Tim.

Right now, I am being encouraged by Elena to vote out McLovin while McLovin is hoping for me to vote out Bobby. I think I will do neither and send a vote Elena's way, just cause. I mean I really could careless who stays between McLovin and Bobby, so I might as well put Elena into freak out mode and hope she starts digging her own grave.
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:03 am

Santana has informed me that a new private room has been made consisting of: "Elena Gilbert, Tim Riggins, Bobby Drake, Bella Swan, Legolas, Blair Waldorf, and Santana Lopez"

I confronted Elena about this, she is going to freak out that she doesn't have complete control<3 Once I know everyone has voted Lip, I will inform Kirby about this and hopefully get the ball rolling on axing Elena.
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:35 am

I'm having a ton of fun right now, you have no idea bounce

Here is my PM exchange between myself and Elena:
(Lame forumotion won't show me my earlier messages</3)

*from memory*
Me:
Quote :
Hey Elena, how is everything? I feel tension from you..

*the rest will be copied/pasted from my PM box*

Elena:
Quote :
There's a lot of tension from me. Someone ...5 people....lied about their vote last night.

One of them was Kris Allen bc he admitted to it.
Someone threw a vote my way.
3 people lied.

We should have had 13 votes for Mclovin to leave. We had 8. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me and it has me stressed out.
View user profile

Me:
Quote :
Well clearly you are mad at me and blaming me for this considering a new room was made with me not in it.

right I think this gif describes her expression after reading my pm:
I basically imagine she is freaking out trying to figure out how I found this out and realized that someone isn't as loyal to her as she thought *GASP*

Elena:
Quote :
First of all, No one blamed you for anything. 2nd of all, It wasn't my idea to leave you out of the room it was everyone else's idea.

Oh look, someone's getting testy...lmao

Me:
Quote :
Look I was told it was your idea, and it seriously hurt my feelings. I thought it was Me, You, Bobby, Bella to the end and everyone else were just 'add-ins' for the time being. If it wasn't your idea, then I will believe you, but understand why it hurt my feelings.

*My feelings aren't hurt btw*

Elena:
Quote :
I understand. We have a HUGE problem, Kim. We need to scrape votes...To make sure Lip leaves tonight...

this is what I figured up.

Bobby
Bella
Me
You
Santana
Kris all vote Lip...

We need one more vote. The votes are gonna be hella split this time.

I think :
Legolas
Marty
Jesse
Blair all voted Kris Allen...

Marty is waiting on me to tell him how to vote.

Kirby CLAIMS she voted Kris Allen.

Lip is trying to get votes for me.
Lip will have
Max
Lip
and maybe one more.

Looks like someone is changing the topic..HAHAHA

Me:
Quote :
I think you made a mistake with Marty's vote?

So do you think Lip or one of his friends voted you last time?

Elena:
Quote :
idk. Who knows. lol

Elena:
Quote :
and it is us til the end. Side alliances never hurt anything. I am loyal to you 3 most of all.

BTW I figured out Elena's identity like ages ago, Kim is extremely obvious in this game. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:54 am

My conversation with Bobby:

Me:
Quote :
Hey Bobby can we talk privately?

Bobby:
Quote :
Absolutely. I won't tell a soul

Me:
Quote :
I was informed by someone that a new 'alliance'/'private room' was recently made consisting of everyone minus Me and Kirby with legolas added. Whose idea was that? I feel like I just got kicked out and I don't know what I did wrong Sad

Bobby:
Quote :
I don't know what Elena is thinking, but I don't trust Legolas at all. I'm being 100% honest with you on this one. As far as I'm concerned, I trust you way more than I do him, but she's convinced that he voted for me to stay. I don't buy it. Can I ask you a question though? And please be honest. How did you vote last night?

Quote :
They're also wanted to vote Kris out and were worried you might be mad.

Me:
Quote :
I 100% voted out McLovin. I felt bad doing it, but you remaining in this game is a top priority to me.

I don't understand why she trusts legolas so much either, before she decided to get this chip on her shoulder against me, the way she described him was being kind of wishy washy. She only trusted him because he claimed to hate McLovin and had a few choice words to say about him, now I could be wrong but didn't Marianne do the same exact thing to Elena just to get info out of her?

I approached Elena about the private room issue right before I pm'd you (I wanted to hear her out first) and she told me it wasn't her idea to exclude me and it was all of your ideas. I honestly don't believe her and it kills me to say that. :-/

Bobby:
Quote :
I've always trusted you. I was just paranoid because the way the votes went, it was closer than it should have been. People were lying to me. Not just one, but a few. If you say you wanted out McLovin, then I believe you. You've always had my back and I did want to include you. The group was made really quick, so I don't know. I just agreed to pick Legalos's brain a little.

Me:
Quote :
Yes, I would definitely be upset if Kris left at this point in the game. I understand he voted you out and shouldn't have, but he at least admitted it and knew he was wrong when he could have easily lied about it. We at least know where he is at in the game, where as we don't really know where the others stand. Hopefully that makes sense.

Bobby:
Quote :
It does make sense

Me:
Quote :
I guess that made sense, it just really bothered and upset me when I was under the impression we 4 (me/you/elena/bella) were tight.

I hope you understand me sticking up for Kris, I'm sure you'd do the same for Bella if the situation was flipped.

Bobby:
Quote :
You and I are still tight and I can talk to Bella. I totally understand you sticking up for Kris. You are nowhere on Elena's radar because we still don't know for sure who voted against me. I think I can get her to trust you again

Me:
Quote :
Okay. I think its extremely ridiculous that she automatically just stops trusting me instead of talking to me like an adult. I'm actually on the verge of being pissed off about this

Bobby:
Quote :
Yeah, I understand. I'd be pissed too

Me:
Quote :
I'm seriously getting madder now Laughing This girl has an alliance with virtually everyone in the game (how else would she always be in the know?) and never once have I thought to myself she is not loyal to us, cast her out and just make a new alliance.

Bobby:
Quote :
Sorry, I had to go do something. Anyway, she has been talking to a lot of people, but if anything I think that's put a target on her back. Honestly, I trust both of you because I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you two. I understand why you're mad though and you have every right to be

Sigh talk about an epic fail right there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Kris leaving angers me greatly right now, I will have my revenge! (Lol I'm so gone next)
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Operation take Elena down begins now. I'm sick of her massively inflated ego. Everyone has to go through her to do shit, who the eff made her a god? I'm over this bitch.

She is telling m that kris had to talk to her ASAP, wtf her? Excuse me, uh no you are not the godfather no one owes you a thing.
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Btw I have a random observation, I noticed the moment Elena stopped trusting me, Jesse stopped talking to me. Coincidence? Maybe, but it was obvious he was "assigned" to talk to me to try to get info.
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:05 pm

This is so epic right now!! I really hope I am not being played by people because it would be amazing if we could get Elena out tonight!

I decided to kiss Jesse's ass and go along with this 'hand-holding' bit thing...its so stupid and I'm starting to warm up to Kirby (No not like that, dirty).

That post Lip just made is EPIC! I was going to do the same thing but only if I won immunity lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:35 am

This is how I felt standing up to Elena on that thread:

I'm going to be so disappointed if she gets only like 3 votes, because I feel standing up to her has allowed me to make many new friends as a result<3

If she stays and I end up getting voted out, then I don't mind. I'd rather be voted out knowing it was because I had my own voice and wasn't someone's puppet
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Only 5 people left in the game have brains lol ugh. I'm so disappointed in people sigh
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 pm

lol I'm so gone, it was fun while it lasted<3
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:17 pm

ohmygosh please include this quote somewhere in the episodes, I meant to say it earlier but I got distracted by BB23.

everytime Jesse says 'yo', I take him a little less seriously

hehe
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 am

I'm back in the game..

AND I HAVE IMMUNITY!

Ah!
So as soon as McLovin and I re-entered the game, I got to work! It was
almost like when that one cartoon superhero said "[insert name here]
ASSEMBLE".

I guess as I was gone, my guys got to work and showed
Santana screenshots of her alliance throwing her under the bus, thus
making her want nothing to do with that and come over to us.

Right before I left, I decided to send this pm to Bobby:
Quote :
I know I'm being voted out, so this isn't a plea. I should have talked
to you earlier but I was over everything that had to do with Elena when I
discovered how she has been operating. I was afraid to tell you this
when I found out because idk if you were apart of it and now that I'm
certain I'm leaving I just don't care anymore lol.

I really want
you to be careful with her, through talking with people and Lip I
discovered that it was actually legolas (her new BFF) who was targeting
you from the beginning. I'm more than certain they were attempting to
split the game and make everyone go after one another leaving them
untouched. Clearly the couldn't do that anymore so she just brought him
into her alliance with you guys.

Best of luck to you in the
game, and be careful. Elena threw Santana under the bus to a bunch of
people and its only a matter of time before she shoves you in front of
one as well.

When I was allowed back into the game, he sent me this:

Quote :
Kim! I tried replying to you back this morning,
but it said I couldn't. I'm so sorry you got voted off, but I've been
thinking about what you said. Elena is too powerful in this game and I
think we should vote out her right hand man Legolas. He didn't win
immunity which was a miracle. When are we going to get this chance
again?

Since Im lazy and don't feel like copying the rest, I asked him if he was being serious about this because I was hesistant he would follow through and he promised he is down. He said he'd talk to Bella about it and I should too, so I shot her a PM. She has yet to respond.

Our alliance (are we an alliance? idk) has decided to tell Bella/Bobby that we are voting out Legolas, but in reality the vote will be Elena. Santana has informed me that Elena/Bobby/Bella/Blair have all voted for Legolas to leave this game...LOL if this works out then I'm going to be filled with glee.
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:41 am

I did absolutely nothing this round lmao
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 am

Kim Mills wrote:
When I was allowed back into the game, he sent me this:

Quote :
Kim! I tried replying to you back this morning,
but it said I couldn't. I'm so sorry you got voted off, but I've been
thinking about what you said. Elena is too powerful in this game and I
think we should vote out her right hand man Legolas. He didn't win
immunity which was a miracle. When are we going to get this chance
again?

Since Im lazy and don't feel like copying the rest, I asked him if he was being serious about this because I was hesistant he would follow through and he promised he is down. He said he'd talk to Bella about it and I should too, so I shot her a PM. She has yet to respond.

Our alliance (are we an alliance? idk) has decided to tell Bella/Bobby that we are voting out Legolas, but in reality the vote will be Elena. Santana has informed me that Elena/Bobby/Bella/Blair have all voted for Legolas to leave this game...LOL if this works out then I'm going to be filled with glee.

lmao bobby totally tried to play you.. i just compared notes and this was his confessional around the same time -

Bobby Drake

Subject: Re: Confessionals Thu 18 Oct - 21:31:33
"I am really upset that McLovin and Kim are back, more so McLovin, but I can work this in my favor. Legalos is using his idol and we won't have to worry about that anymore. I think my team is still safe.

I think I'm in a very good spot right now. Legolas and Elena are taking all the heat while Blair, Jesse, Bella and I are controlling this game. The target is no longer on my back. I do plan on thinking with these three because they've had my back throughout this game. People keep saying Elena is the leader. Let them think that because I am in a much better spot than she is."

Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:58 am

Guilty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place where I confess things   The place where I confess things Empty

Back to top Go down

The place where I confess things
Page 1 of 1