Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Room for You

Go down 
+2
Kirby Reed
Plutarch Heavensbee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Room for You - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Yeah im basically asking her now if thats what she wants to do lol. Just vote Bobby. I really hope they do cause it would pretty much guarantee us the game if you keep performing like that hahah!

On the other hand im worried Blair realizes that lol. I can see them voting for me or Jessie just so they dont risk giving us the game like that.

But yeah what Jessie said....hes mia and has way more important things to worry about right now. And seriously fuck that hurricane the damage looks horrendous.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 pm

She's saying we can just vote Bobby yo.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Yeah I think Bobby doesn't even care anymore. I rarely see him try at the challenges. He doesn't deserve to make final 5.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Rolling Eyes

To: Kirby Reed
Posted: Today at 9:38 pm
Subject: Re: Hey
Since we are working on talking more, are you okay with Bobby? That's what I'm hearing at least.

And AMAZING job on immunity!!
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Yeah same to me lol. Not that i'd really expect her to tell me but Razz hopefully they will just take the easy route and belive either me or Jessie will really vote with them next round.

It seems guys and girls that we may have just pulled this offf!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 pm

That's for sure yo. I mean remember when he made that annoying rant and we wanted to vote him out right then but we ended up knocking off 2 or 3 more instead lol? What happened there? I guess everyone else started ratting it up and had to go first. But it is definitely his time yo. F5 BABY, we got this yo!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Was there ever any doubt Marty? I always believed in us yo.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Thats my thing Jessie lmao he has that "We'll get him next time" vibe that sometimes gets people pushed crazy far lol its time to snuff him out at last lol.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Totally dude. He's outta here yo! And I just realized we get to relax tomorrow on HALLOWEEN and celebrate our f5 yo!
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Cheers to that one bro! We owned their asses haha
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:49 pm

I'm voting pronto and going to bed. You guys are the best yo. I haven't said that recently have I? LOL Night buddies let's finish this off on Thursday. HAPPY HALLOWEEN, better party wizard style yo!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:52 pm

We went from underdogs to topdogs. <3

Bobby has survived long enough, his time has long expired. Here is hoping for us to make F3 as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Final 5<3
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 pm

I just noticed Max is from District 12 so that kind of makes her Katniss. I hope shes not destined to beat us all. </3 lol
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

And I Hated Legolas as much as I hated Peta O_O weird lmao. I was thinking about that too watch Max come back and be a random challenge god lol.

Cheersss to final 5 team cheers cheers and if tonight goes to plan the eventual final 3 hahha! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:07 am

haha but I love Peeta, but not in this game though. Lets hope Max doesn't have any magical powers and doesn't turn into a challenge whore.

Good night guys and have a fun Halloween tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yup time to vote and peace night guys!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Eww Blair wants to work with me. I told her I got strange vibes from you guys so she wouldn't suspect anything and this was her reply.

To: Kirby Reed
Posted: Today at 7:24 am
Subject: Re: Hey
Congrats to you, too

I totally agree with how you are feeling because that's the way I feel when talking to them. I don't have the reward and am not sure what anyone is thinking at this point.

Would you be up for voting together this round to help ensure we both make the final 4? And then take it from there as far as the finals go? Do you have anyone you'd definitely want to vote out?

Of course I will NOT work with her.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:18 pm

The nerve of this chick is absolutely hilarious lmao. Can we Please send her home like now?! hahah

She kept trying to pump me for info today about the vote lmao. While talking about how great our final 2 would be X_X Its soooooooo sad she doesn't know everyone(well except maybe Max </3) has caught onto her crap lol.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Shes delusional but I want her to think she has everything under control so she can be blindsided. I just cannot take anymore of her lies.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:24 pm

same here. I think it would be way more satisfying for her to think she has the game under control completely only to get taken out hahaha! It will be brillianttt!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Woah you guys have been having fun without me tonight. Sad I just read all your posts and I concur yo. Blair reminds me of a venus flytrap. She lures you in by appearing all warm and cozy but then she eats you. I have told her we are voting Max tonight so she feels comfortable. But we can vote her out yo. I am 100% with you as always. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Isn't it weird that EVERY SINGLE ROUND some other rat came crawling out of the woodwork trying to lie to us and shit? It was funny that we could always come together and compare things and realize what games they were playing yo. We don't even have to wrack our brains on who to vote cuz they completely do it for us. If they just kept quiet like Max look how far they could have made it yo. But no they had to make fools of themselves by trying to trick the dream team. Smile
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:11 pm

I knowww!!! and all we do is actually talk to each other haha like thats all it takes to figure them out. For all the time Blair spends bsing people she might of done amazing if she was actually real with people. Or yeah even just shut up lmao its gotten Max really far haha.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:04 pm

I made it just in time!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Thank goodness! We need all the power we can get yo. Can you tell how happy Blair is to see you? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for You
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next