Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Room for You

Go down 
+2
Jesse Pinkman
Plutarch Heavensbee
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:36 pm

As requested by Jesse Pinkman.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhungergames.forumotion.com
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Hello my trusted friends yo.

I have decided that I would like to speak up on an issue, and you are the only 3 I trust enough to discuss it with yo. You may wonder why I haven't included Tim. Well it's because I believe he is not fully with us. At the very least, he is playing both sides and is working closely with Elena and Lego too yo. I know that the 4 of us are completely committed to being f4, but I am not so sure about him. I have my reasons and I am happy to discuss that with each of you, but that is not really the most pressing matter yo.

I want to admit that last night, before he won immunity for the 100000th time, I was considering suggesting to you 3 that we should blindside Lego. I know that the plan right now is to go to f8 with SexTen, Elena, Lego, and Santana but I believe that is a very bad plan.

First of all it requires that Tim would side with us, which I am unsure about. Second of all it requires that we beat at the very least 3 big challenge threats in Lego, Elena, and Santana (if you have been paying attention, she is way stronger then she lets on). They are capable of winning a few challenges and taking out one or two of us, ruining our game plan. PLUS it is pretty likely that Lego has the idol. The guy wins everything lately. It is easy to see how close he is with Elena in that he obviously shared immunity with her last night. So any word to the contrary is nonsense yo.

Thirdly, they are playing a fast one on us yo. Did any of you actually buy that we had to vote Kim last night to separate her and Kim? What? Are we supposed to be complete morons? Santana is blatantly Elena's lapdog which means that is their final 3. Lego, Elena, Santana. Want proof?

Well think of the Lip vote. Tim admitted that you guys had a big room of 7 that all voted Lip. I was the 8th vote. The vote was 8-6. So the rest of the people voted Elena. Meaning Kim and Santana voted completely different. Sounds like a strong alliance to me. Rolling Eyes

My point is that anyone that willing to treat us like idiots and lie and deceive and fabricate is too dangerous to have around anymore. You may feel safe going to f8 with them and taking your chances with Tim and our 5, but I think that is suicide.

I propose that we blindside Legolas the first chance we get, ie. as soon as he doesn't win immunity. After that, the power is so badly weakened on their side that we can easily stick together as a strong 4 and go all the way. But right now, we are walking into a deadly trap.

Kim is clearly out, and we are now down to 12. All the people that have no chance in the game like Marty/Kirby/Chris will gladly help us vote out Legolas. Max is so random I don't even know what she is doing. After that I would no longer be worried about those 3 going all the way. They will be so weakened from losing the idol and the best challenge player.

And I don't think we would have to worry about Elena and Santana running to the other group to align with them. There is no way they are going to work together at this point. So you wouldn't have to worry about us being outnumbered or anything. Then if we go down to f7 without Lego being there, it is much easier to ensure we are f4, even if Tim sides with Elena, like I predict he will.

At the very least I hope we can talk about this over the course of the day. If you disagree with me, I am happy to hear why. I'm not going to turn on you guys no matter what, and I ask that this doesn't leave the room no matter what happens yo.

Those are my thoughts, and I now ask for your opinions.

Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:54 pm

I completely agree with you. You have to understand that this very risky, because I am like 99% sure that Legolas has the idol. We have to be extremely careful if we want to pull this off. We need 7 votes this round, so if we get Marty/Kirby/Chris on our side then we could do it. I am a little worried about Chris, because he is Elenas partner, but maybe if we tell him how Elena created a new room without him because she said she doesn't trust him, he might go with us. It is risky, but if everyone in here agrees that they want to try it then I will go along with it too.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Thanks Bella. I didn't know how you would react, but I am pleasantly surprised with your reaction yo. Do you think Max would be a better shot at being the 7th than Chris? Maybe that would be safer.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah it would probably be better to talk to Max. Or maybe send Chris a PM and see where his head is at in the game. See what he thinks about everything. I might try to ask Elena about Chris and find out how close they are. I need to do it in a way that won't look so suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Well we have to be careful with what we do cuz she seems to find out everything yo. Let's see what Bobby and Blair think.
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Unless that rocky creature is a gurl, that pic is very inaccurate yo.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Yeah, we have 2 girls in this alliance. lol
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Marty just wrote me for an alliance. I agreed, but I am not bringing up the idea of getting rid of Legolas to him yet. He is on the outs though and told me he doesn't know if he should even continue in this game. I told him not to give up because you never know what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:03 pm

I'm so glad you brought this up. This is the pm Kim sent me before she left:

Quote :
Kim Mills

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:08 pm Topic: Hey
I know I'm being voted out, so this isn't a plea. I should have talked to you earlier but I was over everything that had to do with Elena when I discovered how she has been operating. I was afraid to tell you this when I found out because idk if you were apart of it and now that I'm certain I'm leaving I just don't care anymore lol.

I really want you to be careful with her, through talking with people and Lip I discovered that it was actually legolas (her new BFF) who was targeting you from the beginning. I'm more than certain they were attempting to split the game and make everyone go after one another leaving them untouched. Clearly the couldn't do that anymore so she just brought him into her alliance with you guys.

Best of luck to you in the game, and be careful. Elena threw Santana under the bus to a bunch of people and its only a matter of time before she shoves you in front of one as well.

I'm all for blindsiding Legolas the first chance we get.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:24 pm

He does need to go ASAP. Also, everyone on that "other side" is probably coming after me for my votes these last two times. Ugh lol

Marty's a good social player, we need to watch him too.

Also for numbers purposes do you think Chris/Elena will be phased at us?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Not Chris, Tim lol
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:10 pm

I think with Legolas gone, Tim has no reason or choice not to side with us yo.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Maybe we should wait a couple more votes until Marty/Kirby are gone. They seem to be on everyone's radar as social players and we don't want to suddenly give them power in the game by weakening our already guaranteed numbers. Ugh I don't know why I am having doubts now, but I think we should talk more about this. You guys agreed way to quickly, I may not be thinking straight yo.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm

I think we need to get rid of the other side's numbers first. Right now Legolas is voting our way. Then again, how often will we get the chance to vote him out? The guy wins immunity every round
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Yeah that's the predicament Bobby. How long do you wait when another guy is so strong plus has the idol yo? But maybe it is better to play it safe one more time? Either way I am with you guys, so just don't agree with me for the sake of it if you disagree. If you want to go for it I am with you, if you don't then we can try again next time. But just think it through and let me know yo.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

I do agree that we need to wait. I was all for it at first, but I started to think about the votes. Those votes were really close last round. Even if Santana wouldn't have penalized, it would still be kind of close. We need Legolas' vote right now.

Anyways, I won't be here for the challenge so good luck to you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks Bella! Ttyl yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 pm

I do agree with you guys. Like obviously he needs to go, but I just don't want to risk us being down in numbers, I think we can wait until it's guaranteed we will all be safe after we make the move Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Quote :
To: Bobby Drake
Posted: Today at 4:24 pm
Subject: Re: Are we still voting Kim tonight?
I just figured it was you, Bella, Jesse, and Blair with Tim as well. Idk how I came to the conclusion but, either way. I am glad you realize I am loyal to you. I think that's why people are so pissed off with me and Legolas.

lol she's onto us
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:57 pm

omgosh lol
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm not sure how she knows. But she has referenced being "just a vote" before. I am extremely curious to see how this tribal council goes down. The other side hasn't really indicated their vote to me, which is the first time all game that has happened Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:08 pm

I can answer that question yo. Tim tells her about us. I told you he can't be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Well I had no clue about that little plan. I'm prob next, but goodluck guys haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next