Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Room for You

Go down 
+5
Max Black
Jesse Pinkman
Kirby Reed
Kim Mills
Plutarch Heavensbee
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

Room for You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Matt Bomer<3

I sent him this:
Quote :
I know I'm being voted out, so this isn't a plea. I should have talked to you earlier but I was over everything that had to do with Elena when I discovered how she has been operating. I was afraid to tell you this when I found out because idk if you were apart of it and now that I'm certain I'm leaving I just don't care anymore lol.

I really want you to be careful with her, through talking with people and Lip I discovered that it was actually legolas (her new BFF) who was targeting you from the beginning. I'm more than certain they were attempting to split the game and make everyone go after one another leaving them untouched. Clearly the couldn't do that anymore so she just brought him into her alliance with you guys.

Best of luck to you in the game, and be careful. Elena threw Santana under the bus to a bunch of people and its only a matter of time before she shoves you in front of one as well.

When I got kicked out the alliance, I told him abou how she talks and lies to everyone (I was frustrated she considered me untrustworthy when she is the shadiest person in the game) and all he said was that it would come back to bite her in he ass basically.

Try your best to make he case he is with a sinking ship and he/Bella should flip no problem.
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Bye everyone goodluck!

Oh btw i was the 1 vote for Elena a few rounds ago<3 alol
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Wow, this hurts even more knowing that we were one vote away again. Sad
Bye Kim, thanks for all your help and your encouraging parting words yo.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:35 pm

I knos, we one vote away again!
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:35 pm

We gotta get them lol. 1 vote is SO close we can pull this off we just can't give up. Tonight HAS to be the night we stop living in fear of them and send one of them to hell(metaphorically<3)
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Guys we really need to figure out something to get rid of Elena. There has to be a miracle to save this alliance. If anyone in this alliance has an Idol, please say so and maybe we can exchange it each round as per who we think is being targeted in our alliance.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm attempting to talk to Bella and see where that goes. And sounds like Jessie is gonna work on Bobby so maybe they are the miracle it doesn't sound like anyone from this group has put a huge effort into talking to either of them untill today. Maybe they only stick with Elena's group cause no one else has talked to them. That's the only miracle I see at this point lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:51 pm

If this works I'm gonna fucking throw back a few beers tonight
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Also, was it true that Kris was playing sides, or was that another lie Elena made up?
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:21 pm

You aient alone there buddy I got a few to kill too hahaha.

And I honestly don't think she was it was probably another lie.(Add that to the other 100 lol)

Because we only started talking to her when she was already mad at Elena, and that was AFTER she'd been kicked out of her alliance I assume.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Just realized you ment Kris NOT Kim Razz Like the American Idol dude rofl.

That i'm not sure about but she lies about so much it was probably a lie too lol.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:12 pm

In response to Chris, Legolas has the idol, that is why we are going to blindside him yo.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:12 pm

I can't wait for the other alliance to backstab Blair. Nasty cunt.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Simmer Kirby, simmer. Bobby is going to vote with us tonight, so if Bella and Marty worked something out, we don't even need Blair this time yo.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:16 pm

I hope its true cause its win or die at this point. Sad 1 of us 5 have to make finals.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:22 pm

What if he plausible his idol tonight
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Well we have to make them think we are voting one person and vote the other.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

I think at this point we can't let fear worry us if we're going to have a shot at this thing. It's just a game lol. An online game at that. That we aren't even getting paid for:P

We're playing for fun. So why not try and take an under-dog win and take out a power couple. At this point i'm willing to risk going home if they play an idol because I genuinely think everyone here is a better player and we at least deserve to take majority and insure one of us makes the end.

But we can be smart about it too. All we should have to do is keep the TRUTH to ourselves and make them believe we're voting someone else. But only we know the real person.

At least that's where i'm at lol.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:37 pm

I think what makes the most sense, since they know we all hate Elena, is to keep acting like we are gonna vote her every time until we are all out, and then vote Lego instead.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Like Marty said. I wouldn't mind being sacrificed as long as the idol is played and over with. I mean for God sakes its 8 of them vs 5 of us. They can't possibly think they're little happy alliance won't crumble soon. Bella & Bobby should make a move for themselves before Elena makes it for them.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 pm

I think I should make up a speech bashing Ekena after the challenge and youguts back me up. Are we 100% sure Bobby is voting with us?
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Idk I haven't spoken to Bobby, yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Are any of Elena's bitches voting with us?
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Bella made it sound like she was interested. We gotta hope shes telling the truth lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:36 pm

lol I know. I wonder if there would be a way for them all to blindside Elena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for You
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next