Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pre game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

Pre game  Empty
PostSubject: Pre game    Pre game  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:04 am

Hello Bible Belt and Tea party members *Waves to her supporters* Vote for Romney! Anyways I have never been around such Trashy people. I mean we have rape victims in the game. I have never been around so Many Satan Worshipers! Atleast I know when I die I have a place in god's kingdom. God teaches us to kill everyone who we find disgusting and I happen too find all of these people disgusting. Except Mclovin'... Anyways "smacks her gum* I quote from Zephaniah 2:12-15
Quote :
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist.

God wants me too kill all the black people! He wants me too kill all the Homosexuals and he wants me to kill all the NON Virgins.. I would like to add none of the applies to me because I have special Circumstances that prohibit me from being judged by anyone. My shit just doesn't stink. I don't know why it's just how god made me. Perfect unlike those nasty Homosexuals. Honey you weren't born that way you chose to fuck guys. Nobody made you do it. Basketball Okay I'm all done I love you Bible belt continue hating people! Praise Jesus
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

Pre game  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game    Pre game  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 am

OMG LMAO

Back to top Go down

Pre game
Page 1 of 1