Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worried

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Okay let's do it. I want Legolas and his idol out. That 5 chat did take a turn for the better, do you feel slightly more reassured or no? I swear I didn't ask anyone to say that.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Alright, I am home now and can actually type on something other than my phone. I am going to type out my thoughts on all of this.

First, like you have told me I am for sure 100% wanting both of us in the f2 and I will do whatever to make sure we both get there. I trust you the most, and I will not ever repeat anything you tell me.

Currently there are 13 people left.

If Legolas wins immunity, I most likely vote Kim because if we would vote Elena out, I guarantee you Legolas will run back to Max and Marty (they were both tight and in an alliance with McLovin) and come after either Bobby or one of us. Or he could do whatever he wants with the idol.

He needs to be the vote because of his immunity wins and those ties. Plus I think Elena would be less likely to flip sides. Although, Marty and Max seem to be pushing for Elena to go, another indicator of Legolas flipping back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCENARIO 1
So let's say Legolas goes home.

We are left with this:

Tim
Bobby
Bella
Elena

Marty
Kirby
Kim
Chris
Max
*Santana

US

*And as of today, Santana is not voting with us, and is voting with Kim. So Santana most likely will be with the opposing group.
That makes the vote 6-6

With this scenario, I just don't see the numbers working in our favor and we most likely go into a tie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCENARIO 2

Kim goes home, and we approach Bobby/Bella about voting out Legolas because of the idol. I know for a fact Bella would be fine with this, she keeps mentioning to me how she doesn't like Elena/Legolas. No one actually likes Elena. They agree to vote out Legolas, he goes making it f11. Then depending on how pissed Elena is, we either use her for her vote against someone on the opposing, or we collectively vote her. At f10, we have a solid 5, plus possibly Santana and then we are back in control without having to worry about anyone flipping.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to really really hard logically think through this without any bias using every piece of information I know, and I am still coming to the conclusion that doing this move, this vote, is a mistake. You are correct that I might be naive in thinking that 5 will be loyal, but I honestly believe that, and don't think I am being naive.

Looking at the history of this game, I consider Max, Marty, Kirby, Chris, Kim, and Santana all to be liars, and if we get Legolas out now, I do not want to be an alliance with any of those above people because if we have to stick with them, we will not make the finals.

Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:21 pm

I just read all this yo.

I understand where you are worried about a 6-6 tie thing, so I would be willing to wait one more vote to get Legolas. But what if we wait once more and he wins next time, then we would have 0 options to go that route because we wouldn't want to vote out Elena for the reasons you stated above. So then we vote out someone else and it's f10 and they are both still here.

You see what I mean? I understand the whole waiting game thing, but it happens a lot where people wait to get someone and they go on a big challenge run and win the game. Wink

I really think if we have the chance to take out Legolas this time we should. I think whatever we had to deal with in ramifications would be minor compared to having both of them around at f10.

If you honestly think that we can guarantee that Legolas goes next time, then I will go for your plan, but I was hoping you would just trust me this time to keep us safe and just compromise for our partnership's sake. I'm with you either way, I just feel like if we don't do this, I will be crying in a few rounds about that we should have and you will have all these regrets and we will both be shit outta luck.

I am quite confident that I can control the Sauna people after this vote enough that they will never get 6 people voting together. If I go to them now and tell them I am going to save them from certain death right now, they will be willing to give us favors in return. I just know it. I know they are not organized enough to do anything next time and that they don't even talk to Santana. Santana will do whatever Elena says. So if Elena isn't going to jump, then neither is she.

That's all I can say, and I will respect whatever you want to do. But just make sure to be honest either way. I don't want to be the odd vote out and ruin my rep with the gang. We either both do it or neither does it, cool?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:28 pm

This also begs the question: How do Tim and you guys figure that Santana will be blind on this vote when she is tight with Elena. If Elena knows what's going on she is going to tell her minion.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Well there are two sides to this: We risk a 6-6 vote if we go ahead with this OR if we don't we risk him being on an immunity run.

I would NEVER lie to you about my vote, trust me on that. And I agree whatever we decide we need to do it together.

I am just trying to think which one is smarter. That is also really good to know that you can control the Sauna and that they most likely won't be unified, it's just scary with this social of a cast.

Watch Legolas win immunity tonight, so we did all of this for nothing Laughing But with 13 people right now, he cannot win everything. I am decent in challenges, so if I had to I think I could beat him and so are you. We have been kind of throwing stuff too. Tim and Bobby I think are even better than at least me. Plus if we work on Bella/Bobby long enough they will agree to the vote, which they might even next week honestly.

I just don't know what to do :S

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:34 pm

I think Lego and Elena are pulling a fast one on us here. They are trying to make it seem like Santana and KIM need to be split up? Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to believe that Kim actually is a threat.

Please think about the evidence Blair:

Lip/Marty/Kirby last night and today are telling me that they can't talk to Santana about the vote because Lip went to her and "she ran right to Elena."

Does that sound like someone that is with Kim and not Elena? We know who everyone voted last time and Santana voted Lip. Kim voted Elena. Why would such a TIGHT PARTNERSHIP vote apart, just to throw us all off?

Who is more likely to be the evil duo here? Kim and Santana
or Lego and Elena.

I think it's pretty obvious yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Oh I definitely agree with that and I probably want those two out even more than you do (if that's possible) my only concern is timing and the 6-6 vote, plus pissing people off is only a small concern.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Ok then just help me see the logic, cuz I'm still stuck on it yo.

You admit that voting Legolas is the only option since he would be able to flip back to Sauna if Elena was voted out. You say Elena could never flip back cuz they would never coexist.

So I just proved that Santana is with Elena. Why would Santana flip on Elena and suddenly work with her queen's enemies?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 pm

omg it took me a second to read that and think it through, but you're right that's true.

Elena was saying that Marty was the one who voted out Lip, but I keep getting stuff from him about how he voted Elena out.

This whole game is so annoying, and I will say you did convince me of the urgency of needing Legolas out.

Idk I am just still like on the fence about it. Would you feel comfortable asking Bobby/Bella to vote with us on this? Or no?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Another thing that is preventing me from wanting to do this is I like having guarnateed votes and not uncertainty. By keeping Legolas/Elena in one more time, when I sign off tonight I know its solid and I don't have to freak out.

But with us lying to everyone tonight, i will be flipping out we could be targeted more (me especially from all sides) and we lose the alliance we actually want to work with. Unless you want to not work with them anymore?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:49 pm

OMG can you not see how many lies she is feeding! Marty voted out Lip? Are you kidding me. We are in Careers and clearly that is just not true.

Elena is shoveling shit so fast she can't keep up. I have waded through the manure and seen the light.

If you want to make a room with just those 2, then yes we can ask them. But not Tim.

I just want you to think it through first and think about whether we can trust them 100% not to tell a single soul outside of us? Cuz telling them gives them the responsibility of having to lie to Lego and Elena and Tim.

You think they are up for that, cuz something tells me they aren't as good as us and might give something away.

I don't want to keep it from them to hurt them yo, it's to protect them and make it so that only we have to lie.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 pm

I don't think we will lose the alliance, I was thinking all we have to do is go to SexTen and tell them exactly our thought process. THE TRUTH exactly how it is.

We can tell them this whole story, how Elena is tricking us all with the Santana BS and that we had to get Lego out to protect out alliance, and we didn't want to tell them because they would all have to lie and we didn't think that was something they should have to do.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:52 pm

You know what. I am honestly over this entire scenario and I strongly do not want Legolas to win this game, so what the hell? If we get out, it will free up my time.

I'll do it. But will you post your thoughts on the next few votes/what to expect numbers wise once this goes down?

Round up that Sauna and make them all say they are voting Elena, so Legolas gets blindsided. I thought of one more thing, what if Max tells? They are partners.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Max voted Elena last time, and Lego came to me yesterday saying he doesn't want to talk in our 4 way anymore cuz he doesn't trust her. They are not together. Max knows that Lego sold her out.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 pm

okay good.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Do you want a room with us and the other group to work this out? Or do you want me to do it through PM's?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Which other group? Like marty/kirby/max/kim/chris?

Have you spoken to Kim? I never have.

Also, before you do that. If we make it to the final 5 with that group. Do we still have the trust built to get one of them to swing with us for a third vote?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Yes we would be fine. But I promise you as my f2 ally, we will get to f5 with Bella and Bobby for sure.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Okay, make it happen! I am going on record saying I am still not sold on this, but I am doing it FOR YOU. lol
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Thank you. Now there's pressure on me. But it's ok I thrive under pressure. You won't regret this Blair.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:03 pm

I better not LOL

But I do sense Tim is very close to Legolas and Elena. Legolas offered him a f2 at the beginning of the game, which he told me about, and he wanted Elena to stay in so all around this protects us.

Part of me does want to tell Bobby/Bella, Bella will be 100% on board, Bobby might be more nervous, and I don't know if it would be a good idea to just tell one. I'm pretty sure they can both lie though hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Well we can talk more about that after. Let's just see what I can do first. And I think Tim is with them. He is a clever boy yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Yup. You have to make sure Legolas does not find out or this turns into a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 pm

It's all good yo. I always have a back up to my back ups. But I know that this will work. I know it.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Okay, and I think I know who you are now, which is also partly why I am agreeing to this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worried - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worried
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery: Hunger Games :: Panem :: District 1-
Jump to: