Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worried

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 am

Lip is gone this time, that is obvious yo.

We are down to 13, and I think we need a brainstorming session.

I am getting the feeling that Tim, Santana, Elena are tighter together than they are with us yo. After Lip goes, Marty/Kirby/Kris/Kim will prob start sticking together to try to survive. Then there is You/Me/Bella/Bobby. And then Max and Legolas.

Do you think what Lip was saying about Elena and Legolas running things together could be true yo? Cuz if it is, they could have 4 or 5 strong there and if we go down to You/Me/Bella/Bobby, Legolas/Elena/Tim/Santana as a f8, then I would be really worried about them since they have lots of challenge strength yo.

Do you think it's possible to take out one of those 4 before it gets to that point?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Let me reply when I get home. But in short, I am not worried about us being in trouble. Ill elaborate later tonight. But I feel confident in that 5. Just on your end, privately starting PMing Tim and Bobby to get closer. My understanding from both is Elena and Legolas need to go immediately once our 5 is majority.

What I am worried about is if we lie about our votes this time or be honest that we felt there was not majority for Lip to stay, and "apologize" for being very off and how we could have had it.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 pm

There will be no way to lie this time I don't think yo. It will be easy to add up if the vote is 10-4 or 9-5 for Lip going. They will know that Lip, Kirby, Marty, Kim voted that way. And possibly Chris too. If there are two votes missing they will figure out it's us. I would imagine the truth is closer to your second option, there was no way to get majority this time so we got scared and didn't want to be on the losing side.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Agree. They still need us too so they have to still act fine with us haha

I'm typing on my phone but I really want to tell you this so ill just say it now. Don't tell because I said I wouldn't tell you. And don't get more worried because I'm not at all! If you think you know who I am on IMDb you'll know I rarely make errors in judging people's intentions lol.

I was brought into a chat with everyone voting Lip out except you, with Legolas, Elena, bobby, Santana, Bella, and Tim, so 7 people and yesterday night I asked why you weren't there and Elena was like oh I forgot but let's just keep it as us. So right away I went to bobby/Tim to make sure and that conversation isn't the true alliance in their eyes. It is more letting Elena/Legolas think they are in control.

I have been talking to Tim for a long time and more recently Bobby to ensure and hold this 5 together. Bella likes us too so it'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Ok I won't say anything but that pretty much confirms what I was saying yo. A few of those people don't see me as important as we would like. So that's why I really need you to consider helping me get either Legolas or Elena out sooner than you would like. It would still allow us to do exactly what we want to do, but it would lessen the chances that we can get screwed over by them yo. Remember, they could have the idol too yo. So if one of our SexTen gets idoled we have to be able to compensate for that.

Crazy how if you and I had voted Elena she would be gone yo. I didn't think it would be that close. Marty is wondering who flipped and I am telling him that you and I were with him.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Omg I just posted in the thread I changed my vote. But yes I agree with you on getting them out sooner. We need to get you closer to everyone too!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Ok we can talk more about that tonight. And yes you jumped the gun there yo. I am doing some damage control and PM'ing Marty about how you are being honest and you will most likely help us out next time. He doesn't sound too mad about it.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:57 pm

I told Max too and she said it would be fine and to not tell anyone else and that you have a plan for next vote. I actually think this good because we appear not as close, but VERY honest about how we have voted each time. I don't think people will be all that mad except Lip lol because most are in a weird position too.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:14 pm

That's what I'm thinking too yo. Right now both sides have faith in us to join their cause, so until it becomes obvious that we chose a side, we will be able to hide yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:30 pm

I think next vote it will be obvious. We need to talk about a plan tonight though of what we need to do, you are absolutely right about that!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:41 pm

So far Legolas told me he wants to vote Kim, now Elena says "the vote has changed they want to vote out Kirby."
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Tim suggested Kirby to me. I kind of want Kim....I'm feeling uneasy about Tim's ties now too. Ugh
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm telling you Blair, I really would love it if you allow me to take the reigns one time and give me your trust yo. I am only trying to protect us both in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Sorry, if I seem like I'm not. What do you want to do?

I'm a super control freak, so I apologize if I came across that way. My goal is for us to be in the f2 so whatever you have to say I want to hear Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Well I also feel like you have done lots of the work so far making sure that we are safe yo. I feel like we are in a position where I have the better ability to set us up for a much safer run to the finals, it would just require you to trust in me as your partner, keep everything between us, and faith that I know what I am talking about yo.

The reason I have been bringing that one thing up all the time is because I think you are slightly naive about our position once we get down to f8. I honestly believe that I will either be idoled out or simply turned on at that time because I don't think Tim and Santana are more with us than they are with Elena. I believe them and Legolas (who prob has the idol) will make f4 in that scenario.

It may not seem like it, but this is the last chance to make a move before then. You and I are the exact middle and our two votes will determine this vote.

I propose that we blindside Elena or Legolas (and the idol). All the people that voted Elena will gladly vote for her again, or Legolas if we say that is what we prefer. With one of them gone, it makes it WAY easier for us to prevent all those challenge whores from dominating at the end. Tim will have no choice but to swing back to us and away from them, and we can do damage control with SexTen as to why we strayed for one vote.

Bobby/Bella prob won't even care, but Tim might be mad. So really it would only be one person we have to apologize to.

Then we can eliminate all the floaters and I will have no fear about the f8 scenario because us with Bobby/Bella will be the majority for sure, and the other 4 with be way less scary and way less united by the King and Queen (as Lip puts it). Smile

Does this make sense yo? I'm putting it all out there for ya, clearly I'm with you to the end.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Notice how Lego and Tim logged on to talk yo. Now Elena popped by and then Tim comes back. This is why they are so dangerous. They usually find out everything, and this is the one time we can actually break up that dominant group yo.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Let me seriously think about it. My concern is pissing off Tim because he tells me everything. Also, I got a PM from Elena and Tim about Sanstana lying and not voting with us.

I also have strong suspicions Legolas has the idol (Ekena basically told me). Your point makes sense because as of right now you are number 7 or 8 with Elena and Legolas. I almost want to wait one more vote, but like you said it might be too late.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:18 pm

It will be too late Blair. It's an odd number right now. That's how survivor works yo. What are you saying, to not anger Tim you would put yourself in a worse position to win?

If we wait one vote we don't have enough to go against Bobby/Bella/Tim/Elena/Legolas/Santana.

You admit I am at the bottom of their totem pole, so why wouldn't you do this to help me if you really want to go f2 with me?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm still not home, but right when I do. I will tell you everything Ik and show some PMs. My gut tells me that 5 is good. I strongly feel that way even to the point where Tim would side with us for majority in getting to the 3. But that could be because I talk to them more and everyone is a liar.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:21 pm

I will do it. I'm just worried about the ramifications.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:23 pm

One thing I think is that Santana is a wild card and everyone keeps telling me that and they want her out. So if one of them go, it has the possibility to tie at the 6-6 vote. Idk if I'm communicating well but that's my concern.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Ok, well I will do whatever I can to make you feel comfortable Blair. I will give you my word, I will promise that this will be a big reason we make f2. All I'm asking is for your trust on this.

I don't want to be a dick and say I know more about it than you cuz you are doing such a great job with all this. I just really think I have figured this out and this move is crucial to our success.

I also promise you that it won't be that hard to deal with the fallout yo. We are in it together so just have a little faith in your buddy Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Easy solution yo. We all vote out Santana at 12 if no one trusts her, no one will have an issue with it on either side.

Then there are 11 and you/me/bobby/bella/tim/elena have majority.

Then we can go right down to 5 with SexTen and not have to worry about the idol screwing us.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Who are the for sure votes then once Elena or Legolas go? Our 5 plus the remaining (which will be pissed). That is only 6 if everyone is okay with us :S

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Well basically it sounds like you are afraid that if Legolas goes, Elena is going to work with Kim, Chris, Marty, Kirby all of a sudden. There is no way yo.

The sides will stay the same. Just please don't start worrying about this. I wouldn't suggest something if it put us in harms way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried   Worried Empty

Back to top Go down

Worried
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery: Hunger Games :: Panem :: District 1-
Jump to: