Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Room for You

Go down 
+4
Jesse Pinkman
Blair Waldorf
Bobby Drake
Plutarch Heavensbee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 pm

What a solid rally we pulled off yo. We were so close to being screwed over but we put in a group effort and now we are in a great spot. Props to Team Sexual Tension yo!
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:14 pm

I agree, Jesse. This puts us in a pretty decent spot.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:51 pm

I've talked to McLovin to see if I could try and sway him to our side. That vote was a little too close for my taste. He definitely thinks there is a big alliance going on and wants to take them down, so we may have to be careful with him.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Even worse news? He wants District 1 gone
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 pm

He told me he wanted D1, D5, or D8 out. And said that he'd prefer D8.

I don't think he's the one to be talking too, Bobby. He wasn't planning on you being around today.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Oh, I don't trust him at all. I just wanted to pick his brain a little bit
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Just don't mention anything about the 5 of us being together. We gotta keep that on the DL for sure. We could have trouble otherwise. I should be able to pull Santana in as a sixth vote tonight... hopefully. Do we ties to anyone else that would consider voting whichever way we like?

I wonder if him suggesting that D5 could go means that he has no ties to them? I don't know if anyone is close to Elena or Chris, but if McLovin wants them out we could use them and that reasoning to our advantage.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:24 pm

I think I could definitely get them on our side for sure. I really doubt they're against us if McLovin mentioned them
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:30 pm

To: Tim Riggins
Posted: Today at 2:28 pm
Subject: Re: hey big guy
okay so someone in D5 will definitely get a vote tonight. elena is the bigger threat of the 2 but i've been told by marianne that elena wants to vote chris (her own partner) out so we could go either way.

-----

So maybe we all vote for Chris and then try and sabotage another player like we did last time? Perhaps we could get Marianne and Elena on our side. Elena would be the one to talk to of that duo. I think Marianne is tighter with Mclovin and babydoll.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm not sure I trust Marianne. I've talked to her too and she's tight with Lip and Marty. I've heard Lip was the one who wanted me out to begin with and he can't be happy about his partner going. Honestly, I think we should get McLovin/Babydoll out tonight. Another district gone.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:47 pm

That would be ideal but it could be tough to get rid of them. Those two have connections with A LOT of people.

Mclovin seems to want to take out Bella instead of you now Bobby since you talked to him. I might try and convince him otherwise. Don't let it slip that I know that tho.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Don't worry, that stays in this room. I still really think we should take a shot at them while we can. Them having connections does not bode well for us and I can get Chris to vote with us. I think we have the numbers
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:53 pm

With Chris we would have 7 (assuming Santana is with us as well).

Who else would we get?
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Us 5
Santana
Chris
Elena

That's 8 and I think I can get Kim with us. I don't trust Kris though, so he's a wildcard.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 pm

But Elena wants to vote Chris? Or at least that's what Marianne told Mclovin, who told me. It seems Marianne tells Mclovin/babydoll everything elena says. Perhaps Elena should be notified of that.

If you're confident you can get them on our side that would be great tho.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:18 pm

I've talked to Elena. I don't think Marianne is telling the truth. She's just stirring the pot
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:24 pm

I talked to Elena and she definitely wants McLovin out
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:28 pm

We have to fight for those immunities. Worse thing that could happen is they win again
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Marianne is being a troublemaker right now, or so Mclovin tells me. Perhaps I can convince him to go for Marianne but ONLY if they win Immunity. Elena approached me as well. I'm hoping she's being honest.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:29 pm

If McLovin wins immunity, then Marianne is next in line for sure
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Elena just approached me too about how I felt about BabyDoll/McLovin.

I am still so happy Bobby stayed! Right now there are 18 people, so with us 5, plus those 3 we are almost majority, and I expect someone to vote random so they don't send an ally home because with overlapping alliances they might not cast the vote people expect.

I don't know yet that I want those people added to this room. We need to keep it smaller to maintain stuff and make sure it doesn't leave this room.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:58 pm

I think we need to keep this room just us five. I think we can keep them on our side without having to expand our alliance like we're doing with Santana, but I really do feel like we can trust them.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Does Elena have Chris with her for sure? If so, we have 4 districts together.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:15 pm

I haven't spoken with Kim, or have any clue about what she is up to.

Bobby do you have any other connections you can use for this next vote (that saved you) that we could possibly swing? Or has everyone that voted to keep you been mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm

I sent a pm to Kirby. I think she might have voted to keep me, but I'm not sure. Kim's on our side, but I don't trust Kris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for You
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next