Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to District 2!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Welcome to District 2! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:00 am

Welcome to District 2! Lunapic_134941382772108_5

Welcome to CaptainJimmy's Survivor: Hunger Games. Congratulations on being picked to represent your district for the 76th annual Hunger Games! It is a great honor to fight for your district. Remember, there can only be one winner for the games. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhungergames.forumotion.com
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Only admins are allowed to see this image.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:37 pm

I can see it fine. I'm assuming just us two can see this room though lol. Pretty awesome District hahah
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:24 pm

I can see it now. Looks like you're Cato. :p
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:28 pm

O_O I don't wanna go out because wolves. I hate wolves XD Clove went out pretty badass though Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:43 pm

If I go out I wanna go out like Rue, poor little Rue.

Plus I don't think they were wolves, they were like Ligers or something lol
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Riiiiiight. The Wolf head was my movie fail lmfao. Rue <3 such a hero. If I die I want an epic grave site too.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 pm

LOL Thats another spoiler from your movie I know now.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:50 pm

......you need to download this movie or something cause this is just gonna keep happening Razz lmfao!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Btw since I dont think we have a room with just you and me other than this so you can let me know what you think about all this here if you want lol.

At first when it was just Blaire I was like wtf lol but the fact that Max says something similiar made me kinda notice it lol. I think its true mainly cause of the thing Jessie said about Chris sending a copy of that message to him but saying he asked me instead like obviously trying to play us against each other.

And I honestly never trusted Chris that much I always KNEW if one of us was gonna flip on the f4 it was gonna be him. And I know your worried but I am too lol from what I heard though its gonna be Jessie first and me second so I don't think your in a crazy amount of danger at this vote lol.

If we can just make it past 2 more votes we'll be at the f5 and me/you/jessie will have easy majority we just gotta lie our asses off to the others to make sure we get to that point lol.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:08 am

I didn't even see this till right now. I got use to not using this room. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 2!   Welcome to District 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to District 2!
Page 1 of 1