Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it Empty
PostSubject: Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it   Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 pm

So we're in the final 2 and it's Max and Marty. Marty went all in when he backstabbed Kirby and knew he had to backstab Jesse as well or he wouldn't of had a chance to win at all. So far this jury is one of the most bitter jurys I have ever seen. It's almost psychotic. Jesse and Blair are in full force trying to swing the jury to vote Max and quite frankly I think it's downright pathetic. Both Blair and Jesse did their share of lying but because they got got in the end they feel the need to be bitches about it. This isn't to take anything away from what Max did because I adore Tara and her social game is one the best around but she probably doesn't deserve to win over Marty, if we're being realistic. Max was not up to Marty's level this season on a challege or strategic level. She was on her phone for most of it and had personal issues to deal with. It is impressive that she managed to stay alive though. She is a charmer afterall. Anyway even with me being one of the biggest hot heads around and taking things to a rude level when I get got in games I even find Jesse to be repulsive at the moment. What a baby yo. I welcome either winner of course and they are both deserving but if I was on the jury my vote would be going to Marty.

Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

PostSubject: Re: Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it   Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Jesse does draw up some decent points, though. Maybe I'm just stuck in my anti-lying phase right now, but Marty definitely did take the backstabbing a tad too far. Just as it was my fault last season for having the jury pissed at me, it's his fault this season. You have to put people on the jury that will vote for you to win, and I don't think Marty did that well at all. The heat would probably be far less on Marty had he actually stayed loyal to either Kirby or Jesse, but he didn't. I'm not convinced that turning on both of them right at the end was his wisest decision.

I would probably vote for Max, just for the sole fact that she did the best she could with the hand she was dealt and she didn't have to go through as many knives to achieve the objective of getting to the end. Plus, I really, really dislike the goat strategy and want to see Max show Marty up in her answers. But, sadly, so far her answers haven't been that stellar and the jury is taking notice. If she does win though, it'll be a win much like Natalie White's where I think she'll be deserving but she will have her supporters as well as naysayers who will accuse her of winning just because Marty played a dirty game. No matter what, this was Marty's show.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhungergames.forumotion.com
Cato

Cato

PostSubject: Re: Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it   Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Hey yo, I still dont know who everyone in this game is. I know Santana is Spooky and Max is Tara, but not everyone else.

Can I at least know who Jesse is? LOL
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it   Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 am

Plutarch. <3
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

PostSubject: Re: Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it   Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:34 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhungergames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it   Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog 3: Yes I've slacked on blogging but frick it
Page 1 of 1