Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

F4 (Take Fate Out Of The Equation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

F4 (Take Fate Out Of The Equation) Empty
PostSubject: F4 (Take Fate Out Of The Equation)   F4 (Take Fate Out Of The Equation) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:11 pm

So Blair is gone and I am left with the last District standing, Kirby and Marty. Oh, and Max. I need to do a bit of damage control with Max to see if she is still willing to trust me in case we have to force a tie next vote yo. I know she is pissed that Blair is gone because Blair was totally protecting Max the most. I really hope that Marty isn't BS'ing me like the rest of the players in the game when he says that he wants to f2 with me. I know there would probably be casual observers yelling at the TV or Computer Screen saying JESSE YOU IDIOT. He's going to pick Kirby yo! But I have to have faith. I have made a logical argument with him as to why I think Kirby would win if she made finals. I have gotten him to outright PROMISE, IN WRITING, that we will take me to f2 if given the chance. So now I just have to see if that happens yo. I guess I can take fate out of the equation and win f4 immunity. That would give me the answer I seek right there. If I win immunity, I get to see if Marty was being truthful with me, because he will either have to betray Kirby or betray me. Now another reason why I suspect he trusts me completely and is being truthful is that he gave me the idol last night just so I could play it for funsies. If he didn't trust me he would have just shrugged it off and kept it. Cuz really, I could have given that idol to Blair or I could have voted out Kirby knowing that she couldn't play it. But I went with what I believe is my most solid ally Marty and have given him power. I haven't played mean spirited this game at all, so I would be surprised if anyone left actually wanted to face me in the finals. I know the other 3 of us realize that we would easily beat Max. But for some reason we are standing by a deeper principle. At least I AM. So I hope Marty is too yo. Kirby is pretty much the last obstacle to me making finals. If I can win the next challenge I think I can convince Marty to vote her out. If Kirby wins immunity then I am in trouble. I am so close yo. I just want to enjoy one more jury process before I can't tolerate games anymore. Please let this be the one.
Back to top Go down

F4 (Take Fate Out Of The Equation)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery: Hunger Games :: Confessionals :: Jesse Pinkman-
Jump to: