Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Room for You

Go down 
+2
Kirby Reed
Plutarch Heavensbee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Room for You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Yeah this is cute. They will be all stressed thinking they might get idol'd and we are just all chill cuz we know the truth of the matter yo.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 pm

It's nice to be IN that chill spot for once lmao after how stressful the last idol vote was.

Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:22 am

Remember when Elena controlled all the votes. Laughing

Miracles do happen.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:31 am

I knowww!!! That redemption twist was like universial karma saying she just sucked and had to go hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:44 am

Karma is one hell of a bitch. I prayed in almost all of my confessionals for something to happen and it happened. I really don't think we could have made it this far without the twist.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Just so you guys know. I got two kinda worrying messages.
-----------------------------------
Inbox :: Message
To: Marty Kranz
Posted: Today at 3:29 pm
Subject: Re: How comeeee Quote message
Hey. I'm curious.

Do you think you could trust Jesse?

What I mean, obnce we get down to the wire.

I know he's in the Final 3 alliance with us, but today I asked him a question regarding Final 2 just to see where his loyalties lie. What he said was interesting and worries me where he stands.
----------------------------------

and

---------------------------------

Inbox Inbox Sentbox Sentbox Outbox Outbox Savebox Savebox

Reply to message
Posted: Today at 4:28 pm
Subject: Re: hey lol! Quote message
How close arw you with Kirby?
-------------------------

I think they might be starting to connect us so all 3 of us need to start stepping up the lying and promising these people the world so they stay with us!
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:02 pm

-------------------------------------
Reply to message
Topic review
Marty Kranz

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:57 pm Topic: Re: How comeeee
Wow O_O. Well maybe hes just banking on it being a final 3? Cause I feel like that is something he's been legit about. But I dunno. Do you think he'd screw us over?

------------------------------------
Inbox Inbox Sentbox Sentbox Outbox Outbox Savebox Savebox

Reply to message
Posted: Today at 4:53 pm
Subject: Re: How comeeee Quote message
Basically said he doesn't know who he would take to the final 2
View user profile

---------------------------------------

So basically just if anyone else asks, Promise them final whatever so they don't flip on us Laughing Id hate for them to catch on after all this work ugh

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Yeah I have more info yo. Basically Chris is trying to get Blair and Max to vote out wither Marty or myself tonight, so we may have to use that lovely idol yo.

What a dirty rat this guy is. Luckily Blair is still being loyal to me and showing me his exact PM's. And yes he wrote that to me too Marty, so I think he is just trying to confirm which one of us would take him to the f2, because he obviously believes we are taking him f3.

I wouldn't really answer his BS interrogations so I guess he went off the handle and wants to vote us out yo.

Let's step on this rat's head and laugh at his bleeding carcass. He is as useless as Santana but actually is 100 times the rat.

I've had enough yo.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Same. Yeah you know I was getting tired of keeping Blaire/Max informed and such but its a great thing we did lol. If it was just Blair I wouldn't 100% buy it but coming from Max too, we gotta make a move lol.

Plus ^ thats such a rat move sending each of us those messages lmao what a dumbass. So I think that proves they are telling the truth :/

The question is do we need the idol or do we have numbers with Max as well? Cause just putting it out there my challenge skills this game have been like crappy lmao so if we do use it I feel like I should give it to you jessie, and you play it either on yourself or me lol.

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Yeah that's cool yo. I would kick his ass in a tiebreaker so I could play it on myself. But it all depends. We can wait cuz I'm sure after the challenge he will run and squeak about who he wants to vote out. If I don't win immunity I am guessing it will be me since he prob thinks I'm a threat or something yo. But really, I got 6/30 and won. Who gives a shit? How long can we use the idol for anyways yo? Usually it's like f6 right, so if we are gonna use it we might as well do it just as an insurance thing to make sure nothing wacky happens. Cuz we are the only 3 that know and even if everyone lies and votes me at least I will still have a chance. yo.

So in short, let's decide right after the challenge yo. Smile Man I'm a blabbermouth tonight, but these rat bitches get me going ya know? I need a vodka cooler.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Have fun with the survey buddies. This should be a fun one yo.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Heres like the rules/everything Razz And I know what you mean people trying to vote us out gets under my skin especially people we've been pretty good too lol. He was at worse making final 4 what a paranoid doush lol. anyway:

--------------

Congratulations you have won a "Battle Idol" for CaptainJimmy's Survivor: The Hunger Games. Here is how this idol works. If you feel like you're in danger of being voted you, you simply state that you are playing this idol when you send in your vote. The votes that are cast against you, will still count. However, if you receive the most votes that tribal council, you are not voted out. You get to face off with another tribute of your choosing (Cannot be the immunity holder) in a challenge. You also get to pick the type of challenge it will be (Speed/trivia, Skill or Puzzle).

After the challenge, the winner stays, the loser goes home. You have until final 5 to play this idol.
Back to top Go down
--------------

View user profile Send private message
Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 pm Reply with quote
Sweeetttt.

Is it only for us or can it be used on someone else?

--------------

Seneca Crane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:27 pm Reply with quote
If you used it on somebody else you are responsible for the challenge and if you lose you go home for that person. You can give it to someone though no problem and they can play it.

--------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message
Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote
Ahhh gotcha thanks lol.
--------------
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Ok I think I understand yo. So the best thing is to give it to the person who is being voted out so that they can use it to force a duel yo.

I get it.

So we will see what's what after the challenge. Maybe we won't have to use it and we can save it for next time. That would be best anyways yo. Can never have enough goodies.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So Chris is losing his trust in Jesse? I knew he was bound to start getting paranoid at some point. Luckily we only need Max or Chris to vote with us this round to get majority, but I guess Max really doesn't want me here and is already planning something to get rid of me I'm presuming. lol

Also just to be clear. Is the plan tonight to vote out Bobby? Max & Blair I think won't vote for each other, and for some reason Max never really opened up to me and Blair well she lied to me so I see why they might not be fans of me. Bobby seems like an easy choice.

Jesse I think you could just tell Chris you'll give him the F2. Its what he wants to hear but if you don't want to make that kind of commitment then its fine. I really don't see Chris winning over people tonight unless they all agree on getting rid of someone.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I already gave Chris the wrong answer apparently, which is why he started spazzing out Kirbs. So I think we all agreed to vote Chris out.

The thing is that Blair, Max, and Bobby are gonna vote Chris now for sure yo. The only way to vote Bobby is to tell Chris to vote Bobby with us, which would send him running to the others and then they really WOULD vote for one of us out.

I think we are kinda stuck into voting Chris out, which isn't really a bad thing cuz he is obviously a bitch and a flip flopper yo.

I don't think Marty will be here til later but we can talk this over if you like. Unless I'm missing something I think we should just blindside Chris.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 pm

The thing is, Blair & Max aren't gonna try to take you guys out. They'll most likely want me out next round, unless they agree to vote out Bobby next round.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Yeah, but you have to have some trust yo. Marty and I aren't gonna let anything happen to you. In fact we were all gonna vote out Bobby this time until this Chris BS happened yo. And we prob would have voted him out before Santana but we had to do the fake idol flush yo. So basically you've got nothing to worry about. We have the real idol. We have all the moves. We got this yo!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:05 pm

You two have had my trust this entire game so don't expect things to chance yo. Smile

If Chris seems flippy to you guys then I support you both 100%.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Same here. This has always been the serious one and i'll do pretty much anything to make sure us 3 all make it there.

Just think though....Two votes and if we can make it to final 5....We'll have majority lol. And can just pick them off lol.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:21 pm

You said it yo. We've come so far, just keep thinking positive. We are so close and are going to make it. I'm leaving ASAP after the challenge (heads up) so let me know if I should vote someone other than Chris before I go. Good luck and let's win this one for the good guys.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Neither Chris or Bobby sent so we can all relax now. Good luck guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 pm

And Chris didn't even submit so now he can't win yo. HAHA that's classic.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:25 pm

This is going to be beauuuttyyyyfullllll hhahha!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:52 pm

I figure I'll puncture you guys since we don't give a shit anyways about this lol. Plus I don't want Blair to get all paranoid yo.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:54 pm

You can pick me next. I'll still love ya. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for You
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next