Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 am

Hi everyone! I realise I'm a little late to the party, but after a quick catch-up I will post my first thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 am

OK, so catching up tribal by tribal, I'm just going to write my thoughts a they come...

Firstly, what's with all the shit character choices - I mean seriously?! Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl - are really the best films/shows you guys could think of. Embarassing.

Kathryn Merteuil is like my favourite character ever! But she is voted off right out of the gate - I think because she is inactive, which is fair enough - but still FU guys for not letting that goddess get her shit together and own this game.

Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:42 am

So next out is Hermione and Tamera - it's a shame because Hermione seemed like she was quite active and had potential and Tamera is awesome, I mean who doesn't love Sister Sister? I would have kept her around purely our of respect.

I already like Kirby, McLovin and Tim. Not a big fan of Marianne (though I don't think she wants you to be a fan), Bella, Elena or Blair.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:45 am

Marianne is gone (about time) and BabyDoll goes with her, so I'm not too upset with these killings.

Elena is really getting on my tits by this point. She is so childish and very annoying - Babydiaper and Marriwhore? Really? I hope people turn this against her soon Smile

Legolas, Lip, and Max all look quite promising at this point too, so let's see where this goes.

I also forgot to mention that I love Bobby, but I'm a little bias because I've had a love affair with him in a previous game :p

There are still quite a few characters who I haven't got a feel for at all yet - please stand up Kim, Jesse, Santana, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:52 am

Aw now McLovin has gone home - I liked his argument for staying after the immunity challenge and it makes sense, but it seems as though there is a majority alliance who don't want to be broken up so he sadly has to go.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:54 am

Now Legolas has won immunity again - this guy is a beast! Definitely someone for the others to be wary of later in the game. Kirby wins too so Im happy Smile

Kris goes home and I'm not particularly sad, mainly because I forgot he existed until I saw his name appear as being voted out. It might just be because I don't know who Kris Allen is in real life - I find it harder to connect with characters I've never heard of.

Elena again gets like 1 vote - come on people, we can do better than that!
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:04 am

OK I am going to kill Jesse if he says 'yo' one more time. I'm assuming it's a character thing, but I don't know who Jesse Pinkman is, so it's just really really really irritating.

Another win for Legolas makes him an evern bigger target as far as I can see - congrats to Santana for stepping up too, just a shame Max couldn't bag one as well.

Lip goes home and I'm sad cause he was kinda cool. He fought to stay around, but he had been on the outs for a few rounds now. Shame to see him go before some of the duller players though. Oh and Elena is still very annoying.

Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:10 am

I've been meaning to say - congrats to the hosts for some interesting challenges and for picking a cast of primarily active people Smile I would be dead by now though because the majority of these challenges seem very USA based lol.

Legolas wins immunity AGAIN! Has this guy ever been to tribal without immunity? I fear for him when the time comes that he doesn't win. Elena wins too... blurg.

Kim gets Taken out, and that's fine by me, though it does lower the number of people fighting against Elena and her minions. It might just be me being stupid - I'm quite ill today so my head isn't working too well - but I'm finding it hard to work out who is on whose side lol.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 am

Now things have really started to get interesting. Jesse wins immunity, leaving Elena and Legolas vulnerable - Elena even more so after Chris calls her out very publicly. Chris has just shot up in my estimation. And now Kim and McLovin are back!

I had assumed that Santana was with Elena, considering that she got the opposition's votes last tribal. And I thought Blair and Bella were probably involved too because they're all pretty annoying bitches. I didn't particularly see Legolas and Bobby in that group though. Oh and, Marty is playing?! I had assumed he was a blogger because he just never shows up in the threads I've been reading. Dark horse or pointless player?

OMG Elena gets voted out! Either I was very wrong about who I thought was in power, or someone orchestrated a big move! She leaves with dignity though, which is nice Smile Can't wait to see what happens next!

Back to top Go down
Cato

Cato

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Hey Peeta!
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey Cato. How's it going?
Back to top Go down
Cato

Cato

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Going good. Love your blogs.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Thanks man - same to you! Are we the only ones blogging?
Back to top Go down
Cato

Cato

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 pm

And the hosts too. Plutarch's blogs even have pictures and sh*t.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:24 am

Wow cool!

So Kirby has won immunity and I'm happy about that because I still like her. It seems clear that Legolas is being voted out - it seem especially clear to Legolas lol. Unless he is playing it up so that someone else doesn't see a blindside coming. I doubt that though. I'm not sure if his social gameplay has gotten him in trouble or if it's because he is such a challenge beast - I said earlier that I thought his multiple (probably unnecessary) challenge wins would make him a threat.

Other possible candidates would be McLovin, who has already been voted out once, and possibly Blair/Santana who seem like they were with Elena, but my money is definitely on Legolas.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:32 pm

OMG I turn my head for 2 minutes and four people go home!

Firstly Bella bites it, and I'm not too sad because that character sucks ass and I don't think she was a huge mover and shaker in this game. Then Kim and McLovin go out together. They came back together in because of a twist (which I always hate - without fail lol) and then they went out at the same time so it's kind of sweet. Kim did exactly nothing since her return, but I thought McLovin might have been able to do something to mix it up. I guess it was just an easy vote for the others.

Finally Tim goes home and I'm genuinely sad - he seemed like a good guy with some real potential to go far. I can barely believe that the jury has just started though cause so many active players have already gone haha!

Bobby is now begging for his life because his alliance has been decimated - and after they seemed so in control too. Hopefully one of the others will realise he is a valuable commodity and take him on rather than take him out.

Oh and my new least favourite person is Chris Keller - the guy just bugs me.
P.S. If Jesse seriously doesn't stop saying yo I am going to find where he lives and drop a load in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 am

I've just realised I forgot to talk about the fact that Legolas went home. Like I said before the elimination - I did think it would happen, but it's a shame all the same. I'm really not sure why he challenge whored it so much so early! I'm a famed challenge whore, but usually only toward the end of a game.

Now Jesse has won immunity (ugh!). I kinda hope that Marty goes home cause I'm like super bored of him now.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:43 am

Ok so Santana went home 3 tribals ago. She was active and quite strong, but I think she probably found herself on the wrong side of the numbers. I would have liked her to stay over a few others though.

Then Chris went home Very Happy He was starting to bug me and seemed quite negative - a lot of people seemed pissed at him when they left and he had been in a few arguments. I'm quite happy he is gone because I felt absolutely no connection to him at all - again, I have no idea who the character Chris is so it's harder to care about him.

Then Bobby went home Sad This Bobby wasn't a patch on the Bobby I played with though so I'm not too sad.

Only 5 people left now though so it's getting very intense! Kirby is my favourite now and I really want her to win, but I think she could be taken out as she is a threat for the final. Max was a lot more fun in the beginning but she seems to have falled off the map now - what happened girl? She could be an easy vote out tonight, or she could be someone carried to the end because people think they can beat her. Blair is a lot better now than she used to be when she was under Elena's thumb. I wouldn't mind her taking the victory at this point. Marty has immunity, which is a shame cause I'd quite like him to go. I can't quite put my finger on why I don't like him - I just don't lol. And Jesse is there too. I'm not writing any more about him because he annoys me too much. I hope he goes tonight.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Blair went home last tribal, I'm assuming because she was probably a jury threat - she seems pretty well liked. It's a shame because she was one of the ones I liked.

Marty won immunity too, which means he is guaranteed final 3 Sad Hopefully Jesse goes home cause then at least my two girls will get to stay!
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Damn, Kirby went home! Now Max is the only one I can root for - but she seems to be lagging a bit behind. I can see it being a Jesse/Marty F2 which would suuuuuuuuck.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Max made final 2!! I am so pleased - I hope she wins!

I'm just reading through the FTC now and this shit is brutal! I have faced some damn bitter juries in my time (Survivor The Walking Dead anyone?) but these guys are insane! Marty has really pissed some people off haha. I do think that Jesse has taken this too much to heart though. I understand being mad at people, but this is far too extreme for what is essentially a meaningless online game :p With Chris chiming in with 'can you honestly sleep at night...?' it's all just becoming a bit too melodramatic lol!

Blair comes in with some more sane, calm and collected points so that's nice Smile She does raise a good point though- with Max being so UTR would a win from her be more of an FU to Marty than an outright win for her gameplay?

Marty's reply to Jesse has just earned him more respect from me than his entire gameplay before this. I agree 100% with everything he has said.

Tim has asked his question and it's a really good one - it makes me even sadder that he was voted out because he seems like a good guy and potentially a good player.

Max may have killed her chances because it seems like she isn't trying. I get that stuff can happen in your personal life cause stuff has happened to me before, but she is sitting in the finals, a spot so many thers would love. If she wasn't able to do it justice then she should have pulled herself from the game. That said, I do hope she is able to get on a computer and work it!

Oh and I hope Kirby doesn't follow through with her threat of being even meaner than Jesse - stay classy girl!

Back to top Go down
Cato

Cato

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:23 pm

OMG are you Stevie Mc or Will? <333

You cant be Neil.

Surely you remember Amy from The Walking Dead game.
Back to top Go down
Peeta Mellark

Peeta Mellark

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:37 am

Haha I'm Stevie - you're Henry?

I handled you terribly on the jury lol - my management made Marty's look first class haha.

Who do you think is going to win?
Back to top Go down
Cato

Cato

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Yea I am Henry lol.

I have a feeling Marty is going to win. There are definitely some bitter jurors, and they are not voting for Marty regardless of how good his answers are/how bad Max's answers are.

But probably won't be enough. It will be a close vote. Could go either way, but I am leaning for Marty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Hello All Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery: Hunger Games :: Commentaries :: Peeta-
Jump to: