Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 18:Karma: Making sure terrible players won't get far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 18:Karma: Making sure terrible players won't get far Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 18:Karma: Making sure terrible players won't get far   Confessional 18:Karma: Making sure terrible players won't get far EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:53 pm

THAT is what I am talking about!!!!! No one who is SO freaking obvious about lying to everyone and just being a bossy douch bag ever deserves to make it far lol. I swear that redemtpion island twist was like the universe saying "no you suck"

Plus my gut instinct was right lol. That Legolas would get the idol because "omg hes the challenge threat and challenge threats ALWAYS have to go Very Happy"

No lol. The strategic dumbass needed to go because it was literally offensive what she was doing. And you know what we finally pulled it off. I stuck it out with the group I liked best and we finally dethroned that dumb cow lmao. Goddddd I haven't felt this fired up against someone in ages it was SO satisfying.

Honestly even if theres another big switch and by some messed up scenario I end up going next, I don't care because at least they all have to use their brains and not follow orders lol.

Man. THAT was just amazing. That's for everryone of my friends you screwed with Elena lmao. Every last one of them. Cool I never thought I was the best but I'm sure as hell a better player then you and i'm glad i got to prove it tonight.

Whatever happens now, bring it on lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 18:Karma: Making sure terrible players won't get far
Page 1 of 1