Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 12: "Did....did we just make the wire?"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 12: "Did....did we just make the wire?" Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 12: "Did....did we just make the wire?"    Confessional 12: "Did....did we just make the wire?" EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:15 am

Okay soooo I don't even know whats going on I think everyone in this game is legitimatly smoking pot when I only pretend to.

The "Sauna" is kinda losing faith and falling apart. An alliance based on a bathtub failing....who could of possibly imagined.

It looks like the vote is either Kris or Lip, that's great because its no one from the Careers alliance. It loooks like Legolas might be the weak link from last vote lol. And apparently Christ(hate having 2 of these jesus lol) is the one who threw his vote cause Kris admitted to voting for Bobby.

But Legolas is helping as he is trying to start an alliance between me/Elena/Bobby/him. I can't see this lasting either BUT being on her good side for now is okay if shes controlling the game.

At this point i'm hoping for people to slowly start waking up to whats going on in the game lol. I'm also considering maybe actually trying to change peoples minds. I just need to do it in the "good subtle makes people think" way not the threaten people with a shotgun to the face way Mclovin tried lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 12: "Did....did we just make the wire?"
Page 1 of 1