Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thoughts on Identities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Thoughts on Identities Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Identities   Thoughts on Identities EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 am

Tim- Oxy
Jesse- Harley
Kirby- Haley
Max- Robbie
Marty- John or Swinney

So far those are my strong suspicions. Due to my thoughts on Tim he will no longer be in the finals with me. Jesse <3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Identities   Thoughts on Identities EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:55 am

I forgot to say I think Elena is Kim, which is super obvious.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Identities   Thoughts on Identities EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:27 am

K I don't think that is who Tim is, and I think Kim Mills is Angie due to rhw mentions.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Identities   Thoughts on Identities EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:16 pm

hahaha I'm sure Loonie is Jesse, so I unblocked him on MSN (since I have everyone blocked so people don't suspect me) and its the same typing style. Figured I should talk to him a bit since we are working well together as allies.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Identities   Thoughts on Identities EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:55 am

So someone on MSN last night was like hey Blair Wink wtf. I denied of course. The person was like ohh she's playing like you so I assumed. Voting people out, and smoothing things over with everyone she lied to. Rofl yup that's me =]

Learned someone named mnykee? Was McLovin...okay lol and that JB is Kris Allen so now I feel bad =[ JB check panem d1 Legolas where Jesse and I didn't want to vote you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Identities   Thoughts on Identities Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Identities
Page 1 of 1