Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Challenge Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:45 pm

I am very new to the IMBd boards so I don’t have as strong of connections to people as most of the board does. I have gotten to know some though and they have made big impressions on me. Some I have not spoken to, but I have done some reading on the boards and I’ve gotten a feel for who they are. I had twelve, but I realized that there wasn't room for all on the collage so I had to leave Jimmy out, but I wrote his thing before so I'll just leave it here. Please don't count it in my score.

Quote :
CaptainJimmy18
At first, my impression of Jimmy was that not a lot of people liked him and that he was a jerk, but I’ve come to realized that he’s actually a cool guy. I chose Mike Boogie for him because a lot of people think he’s an asshole and that is a disadvantage for him in games because people go after him as evident in Big Brother 23. He is a big fighter though and that’s why I think he would do well in the Hunger Games and this is not me sucking up to the host at all.

SuperVixenXo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pam From True Blood
I’ve heard things from people that I have to be careful around her, that she is manipulative and controls people. I’ve talked to her a lot and she genuinely seems like a nice person. Not only is she friendly with people, but she also compete hard, which is why I think she’d do well.

A-Supreme
Julie Chen
Who doesn’t love Dan? He was super nice to me before I even started playing my first game and he’s an excellent host. I think he would do well because he’s so likable and no one would want to kill him first.

HarleyStodden
William S. Harley
I worked with him in a game and he is very trustworthy and kind. From what I can tell, he plays an honest game and people seem to trust him a lot, which I think can work to his advantage in a Hunger Games battle situation.

Spooky33
Casper the Friendly Ghost
He was one of the first people I talked to when I first participated in the game boards and one of the nicest people I’ve talked to since. He is very friendly (get it?), has a good social game and is good at challenges. Spooky would be a serious threat in the Hunger Games.

Kyogre123
Britney Haynes
I hadn’t talked to Henry much, but I’ve been told by multiple people that he is a great guy. He sure seems like it and I would want him on my side in the Hunger Games because he’s a survivor. He can also be a great competitor as well when he needs to be.

Iraheto
Allison Iraheta
This is a person I have not talked at all to, but I have looked up a lot of stuff and he really caught my eye. He is very experienced and it is evident that he knows what he’s doing. I would love to play with him in a game, but I’m sure he’d kick my ass.

Z_uchini_Man
Jeff Probst
I have not talked gameplay with him really, but he hosts a good number of the Survivor games. He was very nice and friendly when we spoke and obviously someone with that much experience, both in hosting and in playing, would be someone to look out for.

GhettoPollardSASS
Tiffany Pollard
She’s someone that I would love to know better. From the talks I’ve had with her and what I’ve read, she is very entertaining, has a killer social game and I love watching her. The Hunger Games need a diva in it and that’s Ghetto.

KiNg_MistAh
Danielle Murphee
The challenge asks for an impression and when I first got to know him, it wasn’t a good one. Although I wasn’t cool with him breaking his word to me, I can respect his gameplay. He is not afraid to make big moves and I think he would do great in the Hunger Games, but has this obsession with Danielle Murphee that I cannot fathom.

Homecomingguardking
Mark Wahlberg
Just a super great and nice guy from the conversations I’ve had with Mark. I trusted him and he didn’t do anything to backstab me, which is a quality I admire. He would do very well in the Hunger Games I think because he competes hard.

HOWdoesITfeeeeel
Bob Dylan
She was my coach in a game and I came to like her a lot, partly because her username reminds me of that Bob Dylan song. She is not only a fun person to talk to, but Angie is also extremely intelligent. That can be a huge advantage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 pm

1. Steak w. Onions, Garden Salad, Milk

2. Lemonade, Roast Beef w/ Gravy, Tea

3. Coffee, Cookie, Hamburger w/ Fries, Fried Chicken w/ Vegetables

4. Milk, Garden Salad, Cookie

5. Orange Juice, Candy Bar, Cookie, Fried Chicken w/Vegetables
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Seneca Crane
Haymitch Abernathy
caeser flickerman
Finnick Odair
clove
annie cresta
Marvel
Thresh
gloss
cashmere
beetee
Johanna Mason
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:21 pm

not in order, but that's all of them
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Adorable.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Seneca Crane
Haymitch Abernathy
Finnick Odair
beetee
Johanna Mason
cashmere
gloss
Marvel
Thresh
clove
annie cresta
caeser flickerman
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:14 pm

1. Each woman and their daughters bought a donut, not each mother and their daughters

2. The Third Box

3. Give the bowl with one orange to one of the students
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge Thread
Page 1 of 1