Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reward

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legolas

Legolas

Reward Empty
PostSubject: Reward   Reward EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Might as well do this now while its letting me on.

Well here we go,

FFiend1933 as Achilles, a great warrior and a legend. The first person to actually talk to me on imdb, the first person to have my back. He would be a good competitor in the hunger games because i believe he has a good set of survival skills . He is also a pretty smart guy and would always be thinking strategy, which i believe is probably one of the more important things you would need to survive.

( This is not my attempt to suck up to you two, you know i actually really like you guys. I dont even know if your judging )

A-Supreme as Hermes, Greek God. Son of Zeus. Very loyal to his friends. Another one of the people on imdb who i consider one of my best friends. If he was in the hunger games i would want him on my side just because i know i could trust him and that he would have my back and i would have his. His intelligence would play a major role in survival.

CaptainJimmy18 as Tyler Durden, Took me a while to think of who i would make Jimmy, but once Tyler Durden popped into my head i was like.... yeah thats a winner. I feel like Jimmy was the second guy on imdb that i really got to talk sports with and we share so many similar interests which is sweet. ( I bet you thought i was gonna give you a shitty sens play eh, dont think so. ) I feel like Jimmy would be the most well rounded competitor in the games. He might not be the best at one thing, but i think he would excel in every aspect which would make him a very big threat in the hunger games.

SuperVixenXo as Cersei Lannister, for some reason i feel like Cersei and Kim are alike. I feel like i can tell Kim anything and we could talk for hours and never get bored of each other. Shes always around when i need to talk to someone and she can always cheer me up. Kim would do well in the hunger games because she may look all nice and innocent, but if you piss her off, you know shes got that bad side that is going to fuck you up. The second you think youre safe and she senses that, before you know it, shes coming at you.

Iraheto as Kumar, It is safe to say you are the Kumar to my Harold. Even though we havent gotten to talk much recently you are still one of my closest friends and you know i got much love for ya. Javi is just a genuine guy who has a lot of stuff in common with me. I feel like alot of the people i picked are similar in a lot of ways. Javi, would be a strong competitor because of this strength and his intelligence. Now tell me, whos gonna fuck with that?

punkrockprincess07 as The Bride, I always get this vibe from Jess and it reminds me of The Bride from Kill Bill. I really like Jessica and i think she is one of the most true people on imdb. I always thought she was shy until i started talking to her and realized is she not at all. Shes a fun person to talk to and has made my imdb life a ton more fun! Jess is a bad bitch, Jessica in the hunger games would be some crazy competitor knocking people off like it was her day job. I feel like she would be could because when it comes to adversity she would pull through and succeed.

COLLAGE:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Reward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward   Reward EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Quote :
Iraheto as Kumar, It is safe to say you are the Kumar to my Harold. Even though we havent gotten to talk much recently you are still one of my closest friends and you know i got much love for ya. Javi is just a genuine guy who has a lot of stuff in common with me. I feel like alot of the people i picked are similar in a lot of ways. Javi, would be a strong competitor because of this strength and his intelligence. Now tell me, whos gonna fuck with that?
<33

I mean dude, if this didn't win you the reward idk what would have.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

Reward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward   Reward EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:36 am

hahah ikr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward   Reward Empty

Back to top Go down

Reward