Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 7: I don't know, random bitching about people in the game rofl.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 7: I don't know, random bitching about people in the game rofl. Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 7: I don't know, random bitching about people in the game rofl.   Confessional 7: I don't know, random bitching about people in the game rofl. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:32 pm

So that half ended up working out. Lame lol. So I get on and I find out Mclovin might not be as great as I thought he was. This kiddd is starting to annoy me for several reasons:

First of all he changed his vote. Like myself and Legolas were trying to tell him to vote Hermione and then he suddenly changed his mind. Ironically because hes apparently talking to people in the house that i have not lol. "lena, kim and possibly jim." yeah I don't know this people at all!

Which is my problem. He seems to wanna listen to other people more then us lol. Also hes got that kinda accusatory vibe that I don't tell him everything when sometimes I just genuinely forget lol. Like im fine with people hating on me that i'm backstabbing and such but I don't feel like its fun to align with people who are gonna bitch you out lol.

Also he says "I dont want you in a big group alliance" but then he posts in a group that he made that he wanted to vote tamera because of " tim, kim, hermione, marianne, and elena" are you shitting me? becuase THATS totally not group of people your working with.....lmao.

I've learned about not playing revenge games and I gotta hold back but i'm so not going all the way with him his strategy would drive me insane and I've already played a game where I had an annoying alliance not doing it again lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 7: I don't know, random bitching about people in the game rofl.
Page 1 of 1