The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals episode 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

Confessionals episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals episode 2   Confessionals episode 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:45 pm

I stayed so Hermoines little antic didnt work. I also found out about her alliance with Babydoll and that will come to an end soon. Our 8 should outnumber any alliance of Babydoll's.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 2   Confessionals episode 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 pm

I think our alliance will be trying to split up Hermoine and Babydoll at the next vote. For personal reasons I would want Hermoine out but strategically Babydoll should leave.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 2   Confessionals episode 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Babydoll gets immunity, how disgusting? I guess I will have to try to get Hermoine voted out.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 2   Confessionals episode 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 pm

If this plan doesnt work that could be bad I just hope it doesnt backfire on us and one of us leave.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 2   Confessionals episode 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Ive heard that my name has come up. So in order to save myself I need to vote for Tamera. I dont believe Elena when she says this and I will not be voting with her. I do hope that they all still vote for Tamera over me though.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 2   Confessionals episode 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:01 am

Elena keeps feeding me more information about how Tamera is such a bad person and sneaky and all of this. Im just playing stupid and agreeing with her that way if Tamera does happen to leave I can say I voted with them when in all actuality I voted with my alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 2   Confessionals episode 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals episode 2
Page 1 of 1