HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Challenge one and week one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Challenge one and week one   Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:36 am

Hello Bible Belt, So this week I knew off the bat I didn't want to side with Team Coin! They are just a bunch of Hooligans! I took a page from Jesus and how he forgave Judas for his Betrayal in The part in the Bible where Jesus dies. "Tries to think of the passage, but is unable too. So she drops the subject and goes on with her next point* I saw Kris was on team white and He being MY JUDAS I figured i'd play nice with him and see if he could pull out a win. It was Gamble because He doesn't know anything about our lord and Savior Jesus christ but it paid off. At the moment I am speaking with Marty, The evil Pot head, Lip The Town Jezebel and Mclovin' the biggest dork to come out of a mothers Vagina. Och what ever the kid is a loser! Oh a different NOT WE WON! Oh My God! Oh shit I can't say the lords Name in Vain! Embarassed Oh well. So now one of those evil satan Worshipers must go to Tribal council and eliminate 4 of there own... Good luck and Remember this Bible Verse (Exodus 23:23 )
Quote :
My angel will go before you and bring you to the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites; and I will wipe them out.

Yes you heard right I prayed for God to send an Angel of death to kill all of the evil people in this game. Anyways Jesus loves you. Praise the lord and slaughtered non virgins and witches.
Back to top Go down

Challenge one and week one
Page 1 of 1