Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Room for You

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

Room for You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Sure, better her over me. She seems to be spying on me. I would appear offline but I'm thinking she will notice.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Fuck she knows I told. She sent me a very nasty Pm.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Marianne, Elena just messaged me telling me you are telling her everything i am saying to you. what's going on here?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:23 pm

What's going on here is you're telling her, everything I said to you in private thinking I could trust you. I didn't say anything you told me though Just that I was mad at you .
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:25 pm

This is how it started:

To: McLovin
Posted: Today at 1:15 pm
Subject: hello Quote message
I am under the impression that your dear sweet Marianne is trying to play both sides. She's telling me everything you say with exaggerations I am sure and then going back to you and telling everything I say with exaggerations.

To: Elena Gilbert
Posted: Today at 1:16 pm
Subject: Re: hello
what is she saying to you that i said?

To: McLovin
Posted: Today at 1:19 pm
Subject: Re: hello Quote message
That you want me out and I know she told you I want my partner out which I didn't say. She's telling different people you want them out. She's running her mouth and She's overalligning which is dumb as shit. She's being a little snake. I am pretty sure I know who she is now. She does this in every game in Mystery Games and always makes it to the end.

Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:26 pm

she had me convinced you were playing both sides. but now that ive been talking to someone else who elena approached, i think it is elena who is playing us.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm pretty sure she's Kim. I know Kim well, she had me convinced you were playing both sides too. She basically said that you told her we've had a private room since day 1. I had feeling she was lying but you weren't speaking to me so I wasn't sure at all.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 pm

I did say that, after she had convinced me you were telling her everything i was saying. she even said "i know marianne told you i want my partner gone" which was true, so i was like shit, marianne has been playing me this whole time.

lets vote bobby and elena out tonight <3
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Let totally do that, because she is good at being fake like right now she's sweet talking me and saying I'm glad we worked this out. I was pissed when she told me you said you threw me under the buss I posted a whole confessional. She way to good a player to keep around.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:35 pm

i am sorry i told her that. but if she goes then that info goes with her. just keep playing nice with her and hopefully we can make it a blind side. we need more votes
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:37 pm

How many votes do we have at the Moment? I may be able to pull Lip in. I think he's about it other then Marty and Kirby who may go with Elena.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm

well i dont want to start listing off names just yet, anything can happen between now and after the immunity challenge so let's meet up again in a bit. ive been on here for too long trying to save my ass i need to have a nap!
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Same here this is soo Stressful!
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I'm super glad you're enjoying this! I'm soo stressed out haha!
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Lip, Kris and Marty Update

Elena says Kris is siding with you.

I sent this to both Marty and Lip and they seem to think Elena is two faced and untrustworthy too.

Quote :
Big drama just went down. Apparently Elena, is playing me. Like she told me that Mclovin' who i don't speak to told her that me and him had a secret allinace. I don't speak to him though. She then sent him a Pm saying that I told her that he was after her. So I told her he's got to go he's lying and i'm not cool with that. So Mclovin' eventually messaged me and asked me why I was lying about him to her. I was like what are you talking about why are you lying to her about me. So we started talking and she's very manipulative. I'm watching her closely she had me believe someone I didn't even speak to was coming after me and had told her we were speaking
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:27 pm

lol marty knows we're speaking so you kinda lied to him there. he's a cool guy and can be trusted so dont worry about that. he's already on my side. i am pretty sure i have quite a few others too

thanks for that though <3
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Haha, Okay so we should be good she has, Kim, Blair, herself, Bobby, Bella, and Chris. Were still speaking.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:31 pm

we should have you, me, marty, lip, babydoll, legolas, max, kirby, tim, shannon, and maybe santana
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Okay then we are good. Let's burn this bitch like The Demonic Satan Worshiper she is!
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:35 pm

yoooou are so adorable <3 i hope this works.

have you talked to kim at all? you should try to befriend her she seems a bit out of touch with this game
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:40 pm

No don't even try, She's with Elena. Elena just told me Kim was working with her and that's how she knew Kris wouldn't vote you out.

And thanks you're just as adorable.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Are you sure we have Tim?
Elena just said.

Quote :

To: Marianne Bryant
Posted: Today at 6:47 pm
Subject: Re: Hello Elena
Okay apparently we have tim riggins as well.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:53 pm

thats a lie he hasnt even been on in 10 mins
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Room for You   Room for You - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Elena's votes

Quote :

Let's add up our votes one more time.

Bobby
Bella
Me
Chris
You
Blair
Jesse
Tim
Maybe Tim's partner