Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: FINAL 9   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:50 pm

So this is how things are starting to pan out. On my side you have Marty, Jesse, Max, Chris and obviously myself too. On the other side you have Tim, Blair, Bobby & Santana. Jesse told me he was added to their group chat. I don't blame them for trying desperately to get numbers but really? I told Jesse to go along with it but I'm hoping he doesn't actually consider siding with them. If everyone stays in the group they've been in then our alliance of 5 can still get to at least the final 6. I'm more worried about Max, she might flip if she feels left out in our group.

McLovin & Kim leaving this early wasn't in our plans but if it wasn't for twists in this game I probably wouldn't have made it to where I am.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: MAX JUST PROVED ME RIGHT   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 pm

I knew the bitch was shady this whole time. Marty just told me about the group SHE created with her Blair, Jesse & Marty. Why the fuck do people keep siding with Blair like shes a trustworthy saint. This is the reason I want her out.

Now I truly feel worried because since Max just basically tried to throw me & Chris under the bus its unknown if our alliance is still strong. She might try to get me out tonight to try and replace me in Marty & Jesse's alliance. Its times like these when it becomes crucial to win immunity.
pale
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: HMMM   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Between my alliance with Marty & Jesse I feel I'm the most at risk all the time. Come to think about it, Marty & Jesse are "aligned" with Max & Blair, and everytime I say I want Blair gone those plans keep getting pushed back in favor or others like Santana or Bobby. I've been too trusting of people and I would hate myself if I let anyone use me and throw me out like trash when they don't need my services anymore. I've been lied to before and I don't want the story to repeat itself especially since I put so much faith into these people.

How weird is it that Jesse & Blair's post count is the highest in this game. There are only 2 district couples in this game left and thats Marty & I, and Jesse & Blair. Marty & I don't use our district room to talk. We do it through PM's but I've noticed there seems to always be a new post in the Panem board. It all gives me an idea that Jesse might be wanting to keep Blair for his own personal gain. Which is why Blair must leave next. Things might get ugly soon.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: MAX & BLAIR   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:18 pm

These skanks are trying to gang up on me. They see me as a potential threat and they should but if they think they're gonna get Marty & Jesse to turn on me that easily they have another thing coming. We are starting to get down to the wire but it doesn't feel like its getting any easier. There seems to be a flipper at every corner. All we need is 1 person to vote with us to get that majority but even with that its still a hard task to do.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: ITS OFFICIAL   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Theres a 50% chance I won't survive this round since (like I predicted last night) Blair, Max & Bobby are ganging up to take me out. Its more than likely gonna be a tie with me and Bobby so its critical that I win immunity tonight. I refuse to let Blair, Max & Bobby get further than me in this game which I have worked hard on to stay. I just need to remain calm because I tend to crack under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: EAT YOUR HEART OUT BLAIR   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 pm

I won immunity and even though you were being super fake nice on PMs today I know you were just dying to take me out this round. I don't know if Marty & Jesse threw that challenge but if they did they I owe them big time. My life was at risk tonight but now I can breathe easy. We're trying to decide if using the idol is the best idea right now because for all we know Blair, Max & Bobby might unite to try to take out either Marty or Jesse and I really hope that doesn't happen.

Tonight was a good night and if Marty & Jesse survive then it'll be better. F5 <3
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Karma hit Blair hard and I'm happy to have outlasted her. Her fake friendship was getting on my nerves.

As for tonight, its down to the final 4 and of course Max is gonna show up. She cannot win. Not only would that suck for our goal for final 3 but she also doesn't deserve to even make the finals. She rarely, if ever, showed up to participate while the rest of us were here. Lets see how tonight ends up.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: PLAN ACCOMPLISHED....MAYBE   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm

The plan tonight was for Max to NOT win immunity so I guess you can say mission accomplished. I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself because I could still get blindsided but if things go as planned then Marty, Jesse & I have made the final 3. From this point on we're just gonna duke it to the end.

I'm still nervous though. For all we know Jesse could make a last minute deal with Max thinking Marty & I will vote against him. If that happens then I'm out. So theres actually I pretty good chance I COULD GO HOME TONIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 pm

I truly do feel stupid. I guess there will never be an alliance that will ever be truthful.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: THE REAL MARTY   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Whoever Marty ends up being will have a terrible time finding people to trust him. He has played a disgusting game. He didn't even take Jesse to the finals. He would sell his own mother across the God damn river to win this game. I'm pulling for Max to pull a Katniss for District 12.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: OH MARTY   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:52 am

Marty is about to find out why having me as an enemy is a living hell. I'll post my jury questions tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: UGH x10   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:38 pm

I know I'm throwing Marty under the bus a lot but him winning would only encourage this cowardly gameplay so Max winning is more appropriate. Unfortunately I can tell Marty will probably end up winning this game because some of the idiots in the jury are in love with his gameplay. Like Seriously? You support that?

Blair is the biggest idiot of them all because I know shes leaning over to voting Marty. Marty lied to her and betrayed her and they had an F3 alliance, while Max trusted Blair and was always loyal but of course Blair is gonna pull a Danielle from BB14 and vote for Dan (Marty). Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm

I figured out at some point in this game that Jessica was Blair & not Santana, at least thats what my hunch tells me. I figured out who Jessica was in every mystery game I play with her so I'm 99% sure its her.

Santana is Spooky though, he pretty much revealed himself without giving any fuck.

Jesse is not Justin. I don't think Justin was even in this game. Bobby is probably Mark. I have no idea who Kim is though cause everyone uses NeNe Leakes gifs around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2