Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessinal 35: Ugh for the first time I actually don't know what the right move is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessinal 35: Ugh for the first time I actually don't know what the right move is Empty
PostSubject: Confessinal 35: Ugh for the first time I actually don't know what the right move is   Confessinal 35: Ugh for the first time I actually don't know what the right move is EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 pm

So Blair went which was awesome. And Max was pissed...not so awesome and I do feel bad I just have always been more loyal to Jessie/Kirby.

So we learned its a final 2. Jessie is ALL for our bro final 2 I really feel like I have his trust. The thing is he wants to vote out Kirby next. Which isn't the end of the world. Kirby I think could make good arguments why she should win. And Max hasn't been winning challenges so it would be alot easier.

Now here is where it gets hard though. Cause theres alot of variables in this f4. I feel like the only person I can 100% beat is Max. Cause my final record is pretty terrible lmao. BUT getting max to f2 would probably mean stabbing Jessie AND Kirby making me like the biggest villain ever.

Now if I go with Jessie. That would be really fun. If I go with Kirby. Than its the district 2 finalists which is ALSO pretty awesome. But....like its been al ong game and part of me also really wants to win lol. And its not like any of my besties are in here so its not like I'm stabbing anyone I'm crazy afraid of losing lol. At least I hope not lol. But I would feel bad about stabbing them both and doing something that devilish might actually cost me the game. Cause I would look like the fakest person ever lol.

What would Jebus doo?(Miss youuuuu) Probably go for the win lmao but I honestly don't know if I have the talking skills to explain why me being a complete dick canoe is worthy of a win. On the flip side theres really no reason other than bitterness why Max SHOULD beat me if it was me and her in final 2 lol.

So at this point I guess I'll wait and see what happens with Immunity. Maybe Kirby will win and make the whole decision alot simpler lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessinal 35: Ugh for the first time I actually don't know what the right move is
Page 1 of 1