Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Confessional 29: Okay I have this epic plan to get myself to f5 and its calleddd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Confessional 29: Okay I have this epic plan to get myself to f5 and its calleddd   Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Lyiiiiing!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I THINK Chris going at this point is pretty plausable. So than its final 6. Max/Blair on one side. Kirby/Jessie on the other. Bobby....is floating out there. And I'm the guy playing both sides lmfao. I guess if I don't win atleast I'll get another best liar nom yay Rolling Eyes At this point I still feel like I wanna go with Kirby/Jessie. Because i'm 100% both wanna take me to final 2 at this point. I actually think Blair MIGHT but I have no idea bout Max. And I know Blair is a good player shes probably like my strategy rival in this game so i'm wary of her lol.

So at this point the plan is to try and make both sides trust me and just get Bobyy out. We do that and we're at final 5. Me/Jessie/Kirby pick off the other 2 and slide into f3. Its NEVER that easy but thats my plan and im sticking to it lol.

P.S thank you for giving us Halloween offf!!! LOL
Back to top Go down

Confessional 29: Okay I have this epic plan to get myself to f5 and its calleddd
Page 1 of 1