Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Confessional 26: I kind of wanna turn the boat in another direction now LOL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Confessional 26: I kind of wanna turn the boat in another direction now LOL   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Sooooooooooooooooooooo I have my core f3 alliance with Kirby/Jessie. And the f4 that includes Chris. And i'm actually vaugly thinking of messing that up LOL.

SO Bobby needs to go tonight thats for sure. But I've also been stringing along Blaire/Max and im sorta wondering if my chances of actually winning would be better if I go with them? Legit crazy but its been on my mind lol.

Plus I did say at the start I kind of wanted to play a big villain game. This could be my chance. Me/Max/Blaire and somehow swing in Chris and go with them lol. I don't know if there's anyway to possibly pull that off. But there's always a chance.

I just feel like I might regret not trying this later. But its risky. I feel like I can trust Max. But I don't know if Blair's trust worthy. Sometimes I get vibes like shes playing me. But sometimes she says certain things that make me wonder if shes actually on my side. And the more i think about it the more it might be worth the risk trying to go with her. BUT its a big gamble like a massive one lol.

It all comes down to wither or not I think she'd lie to me about one simple thing. Decisions decisions lol.

So I could get Bobby and Santa next.

Thats F6. Thann.....I have to pick where I want to go and see where Chris is at. God loll. How crazy would it be to flip on Jessie/Kirby rofl. I still haven't decided what i'm doing to do. Heck if Chris wants to stay loyal to Jessie....than it can't be done lol. But it would be crazy for viewers and might just be worth it.

If only this was an idol idol haha. My challenge skills have been gone this game so I figure even using it would send me home lol. Stay tuned to see whats next I suppose loll
Back to top Go down

Confessional 26: I kind of wanna turn the boat in another direction now LOL
Page 1 of 1