Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final 9!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Thoughts?

I kind of want Chris Keller to go since we aren't as close to him, and it leaves our options open going forward.

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Tim is the only one to contact me so far from that latest group yo. I'll tell you the same thing I told him. I am totally not comfortable going f5 with Santana. I think she should have been gone a long time ago. She barely posts. She's never around. Now all of a sudden I am supposed to trust her? I remember Tim wanting her out a few rounds back and now he wants to trust her? Well I think that's foolish yo.

Now you both may say we only use her for a vote or two and then get rid of her (at least that's what Tim says). But even if you are around to protect me at f5 with this group, I will be bottom of the totem pole just like when Elena and Legolas had me there. Bobby/Tim/ Santana are not going to pick me over each other. Plus they have all proven solid at challenges too.

That's how I feel about that at the moment anyways, maybe my mind will change.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Here's my quick 2 cents on this.

Santana is who I want with us in the finals because she gets no votes. I can 100% guarantee she will be with us until the end and you'll just have to trust me on that for reasons I won't get into lol

We can hop around on who we vote out between groups, but I can assure you Santana is with US over anyone in the game. And I'm with YOU over anyone else.

Also lol at McLovin and his drama.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Also I could care less what Tims thoughts are haha, only ours.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Well it's a f2 though. Santana is capable of winning the final immunity apparently, but chooses to be MIA for half the game and then pop out of nowhere and win a challenge yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Is it? I thought it would be final 3. But that makes it even more awesome it will be just us Smile

That's true Santana seems to come on strong. However, I did throw that challenge to her and give her answers in exchange for her committing to a final 3 with us. How would someone MIA know those stats Razz

Plus final 3 is usually endurance, and she seems to pop on and off!

Honestly, my feeling is that everyone left seems to be good at challenges. Max/Marty haven't truly attempted any that I have seen, so they are unknowns about how they perform in challenges. And you are amazing <3

Let's just take this one vote at a time, like you always suggest Laughing

What should we do this vote? I still think Chris haha
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:22 pm

I think we are just going to differ on this one Blair. I hope it doesn't change how awesome we have been as partners, but I am sticking with a policy of honesty here yo.

You know how far back I stopped trusting Tim. That seems like such a long time ago. But I just don't see how I can mentally overcome that lack of trust at this point.

There is no way I can trust Bobby. You admitted many times that he is PRP. We know he was ratting everything out to Elena and Legolas. There is no way I am going to side with him even for one vote at this point.

And I have already mentioned how I feel about Santana.

Now I know that you are comfortable within that group right now and I am thrilled about that. I know you will be safe with them. But after all my hard work to get to this spot, I simply can't shift all of the power back to those 3.

I already see in my head exactly how both of us are going to make it with the plan we already talked about earlier. I know who I can trust from who is left in the game and I know who I would rather go up against in the final few challenges.

I am going to continue to make sure that they will not vote for you, but I will have to vote with them on this one in order to maintain my safety in the game.

The proof is in the pudding yo. I wasn't immune last night and these people kept me. If I ended up in Kim's spot last night, I would be on the jury.

Don't you see how that works and how I would basically be Erik from Micronesia if I did something so dangerous at this spot?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Ugh I know we are split because both of us are safer on our respective sides, which is why we have been so effective playing everyone. I would just feel really shitty flipping on all of them after they are the people I trust most and I think going this way is our best best.

The problem is I feel the same way about me being Erik if I totally flip and the fact that I think Marty/Kirby will win over us. Would you be willing at some point soon to vote out Chris Keller? I really cannot stand him. Or is there any sort of compromise?

Also, if you won't agree to that, I really have no say in the voting now so please give me advice on how to basically betray that whole side haha

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes it is kind of a pickle, because once the resurrection happened, we decided that I should find a place amidst the others, and it looks like I did too good a job yo.

And really we wouldn't be having this talk now if it wasn't for this LATEST twist which was the only way two out of that group was going to go home, so it was all due to circumstance.

My advice would be to vote how your heart tells you, and if it requires you to stick with those guys and not vote them to help you in the end, I am cool with that yo. Because no matter how you vote, you are going all the way, so you should do what is best for you.

And I think you need to realize that Max with us at f3 is the best possible option cuz she is not going to beat either of us yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:35 pm

True. You're completely right. As you can tell, I hate backstabbing so I just feel bad. This is actually probably the dirtiest I've ever played and the most social. Normally I try really hard to be honst. I am improving I guess according to IMDb's standards lol.

I am going to always vote with you because we made that pact. Thanks for letting me vent!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh you don't have to thank me. I feel really bad about this whole situation and I realize you are in a tough spot yo. I feel like the best we can do for compromise is to realize that Max is the compromise. She has made a commitment to both of us and we know that we can beat her at f3. So all we have to do is get there, and I know we will yo. Thank you for being understanding, because a lot of players would just freak out at this point and vote me off or something.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Yup! And if you know one thing about me right now is that I don't vote people off or at least I don't want to....so you don't have anything to worry about from me haha since you are the person I am most loyal to.

Thanks for being understanding with me too! Best partnership ever.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 pm

District 1 for life yo!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Totally!

So are we voting Santana, Tim, or Bobby? My preference is Bobby because of your prp reminder. Let her join her lovely sister lol

I have to keep remembering that because I have no problem voting Bobby out!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Exactly yo.

Well I am basically just going to go with the flow and vote however they decide as a group, so I can let you know as soon as I know if that works?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:03 pm

That works. I have to get off now because something came up for me. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 pm

No prob yo. Have a good night, I'll ttys.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

So this is gonna be awkward, cuz Tim talked to me earlier and we kinda agreed on voting Santana, but now the group wants to vote Tim yo. I would just vote Santana with you, but then they would know I flipped on them and it would ruin our plan so I pretty much have to go along with it. If you don't want to vote Tim you don't have to, I would understand.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:43 am

Ugh. This is killing me.

I might just penalty. Idk what I'm doing yet lol

Good job on immunity!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:51 am

Thanks. I like riddles yo. But we have to be careful cuz someone else that was on last night won some kind of "reward."
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:55 am

I wish I would have been on now. Who all was on? I saw Kirby posted, so it might've been her.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 pm

lol wth at Bobby's post.

What do you think about voting bobby or Santana this round obviously...and then blindsiding Kirby with the next vote with you me whoevers left and Max. This confirms Marty won't flip, and I suspect she got reward. Or we can do Chris, but Marty/Kirby are like you and me and they are together until the end.

Just a thought. Let me know whst you think and take it easy this weekend, yo!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Yeah that would be fine with me yo. But if we suspect that is where the reward is we have to be super careful to make it a blindside in case it is another idol. Hopefully it is just some stupid reward that does nothing. Maybe I should have let them win immunity so I got the reward cuz now it bothers me that it's out there yo.

And Bobby is a whiner. I mean I would feel sorry for most people if I thought they were genuine, but he played like a rat and deserves to go out like a rat.

Sorry if that was harsh, must be the rum talking yo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Yeah that worries me. We need to feel Max out on if she'd even do that secretly. I think she would and the remaining would too.

Agree about Bobby. I was like seriously?! Haha
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Enjoy the weekend <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 9!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 9!!!!!!   Final 9!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down