Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Welcome to the jury - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:10 am

Yup we both said we were sad. Tim I hate to tell you this but I voted you out =[ I was waiting to see if there was a chance, and there wasn't so I voted to not jeopardize my game.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 am

Oh, that makes sense then. Because I remember trying to talk to Max the evening before and she was still hearing Chris or Santana. So she maybe wasn't lying about that. I had heard I was leaving the next morning via Blair. So that all makes sense.

That's what I get for partying at the apartment next door when I should be fighting for Immunity haha.

Sad you are here though!
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 am

Oh I knew that Blair and don't hold it against you at all! I probably would have done the same. I think Santana and I both voted for Chris, and maybe Bobby had already voted for Sanana.

ughuguhuguhgh.. me/Blair/Kirby/Bobby would have been such an ideal alliance for me.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 am

But you won a ton of free stuff partying it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

I did! So much Scentsy! <3 lmao
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 am

Not for Kirby lol

Tbh this has been a really fun game and with a likeable cast!
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:18 am

Oh no... she would have hated that alliance at that point in the game. But what I meant was if the 4 of us had came together earlier and had been solid. It was such a struggle in this game trying to find a genuine alliance. And once I thought I found that... it turned out to be not genuine haha.

This cast was very good! I didn't really dislike anyone although some of my confessionals might make people think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:20 am

I actually voted for Chris lol

Sorry Chris

But yeah, I had a lot of fun this game! Great cast
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:21 am

Yeah I majorly bashed everyone in my confessional and was a total bitch, but I don't mean anything personally because its a game. But I feel you about a genuine alliance so frustrating!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:22 am

I loved the cast, I just hate Survivor in general.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 am

Chris <3 he is my favorite player in this for his outbursts! We all wanted/hoped for a rant when he left lol epic player!

I can't wait for episodes!! That's going to be a ton of work though, so Dan/Jimmy start now Razz
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 am

Oh... Santana must have penaltied that round then.

I love being a bitch in confessionals too, especially when portraying a female persona haha. I wouldn't say I was overly bitchy in this game though. Probably more overconfident then I needed to be at times. I remember saying something like being "back in the drivers seat" after McLovin and Kim were gone lmao.

Guess I wasn't expecting Jesse to throw me out of the car and then run me over. haha
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:28 am

Mine were all like Ik I'm safe but my allies are all going to go </3 but yeah I was way confident too, especially because I knew I was getting some jury votes lol

Ugh Jesse lol ruining everything!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 am

Jesse & Marty had an alliance with everyone. Thats why they ended up together.

Anyways I need a drink right now.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:33 am

I was such a douche in my confessionals lol. Acting like I was a godfather or something. Until freaking Jesse ruined everything!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:42 am

Tbh you guys had total control of the game and had the twist not happened neither, Jesse, Marty or myself would have ended up going farther than we did.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:40 am

kirby, did you know about me, Marry, and Jesse's final.3 alliance? or me and Martyr having a final 2? Who told y'all I was going after Jesse?
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 am

Yes I did Chris. They both told me they were only using you. :/

After you told Marty you didn't trust Jesse because he didn't answer a question you asked him then Jesse told everyone to vote you out cause he thought you sounded flippy.

I knew about the Tim/Blair/Max/Santana/Jesse board too.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

Damn these guys are good. Ridiculous liars though.....I thought I was bad Laughing let's ask ridiculously long jury questions haha
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:00 am

Well considering they used me....I might have to dig deeper to getting answers
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 am

Ill be honest, because Marry gave me all the false hope, I plan on voting for Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:11 am

One thing many of you might not know about Jesse's game is that he would type pages and pages about everyone in the game and what he wanted us to do at every vote.Typically I'd argue back but it was a hardcore discussion each time and normally I had to cave b/c if he wasn't on board I would be in the minority. But he had his plan of what he knew would work, and it's working.

I need to hear more about Marty's but I think Jesse was determining the votes each time. Unless Kirby has some perspective on the dynamics of you guys deciding who to vote.

Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am

So Jesse was the puppetmaster. You know, I like Jesse's Dan-esque strategy. Acting weak, but really having a good strategic game. Im still pissed Marty gave me false hope, and when I asked Jesse he was straight up.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 am

Yup Jesse <3 he probably knows I'm in here defending him even though I got screwed over. Maybe I should stop posting now lmao.

I personally don't mind the false hope, but knowing a jury votes for you and doing that (he did it overboard with me too.....probably like 30 PMs worth) is a bad strategy.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am

Marty mad epromises to you too? :/ What I feel was mor eupsetting is that no one even talked strategy after the immunity challenge when I was voted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next