Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Welcome to the jury - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:44 pm

So many people getting head around here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Tim Riggins wrote:
Elena and Legolas wouldn't have made it anywhere near the F2.

The group of me, Blair, Jesse, Bobby and Bella would have ousted them had we somehow stayed in charge. Elena and Legolas managed to take all the blame because Legolas was shady and Elena had a big mouth. They thought they were in charge, but their control was really limited. I often told Elena what I wanted done next and that would be what happened sometimes, in particular the McLovin, Kris & Kim boots. Blair and Bobby had a lot of influence on what happened back then too. Bella and Santana not so much.

I actually really liked Elena. I know she had a lot of haters, but I quite enjoyed her.

Elena knew we were using her for votes. She told me right before she got voted off. I would have made it further had it not been for the twist and Elena and Legolas would definitely not have been in the final 2. Grrr, I hated that twist lol
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 pm

lol I'm not getting any since I'm voting Marty. Hopefully you all won't hold that against me Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
lol I'm not getting any since I'm voting Marty. Hopefully you all won't hold that against me Razz
Wow you're an idiot.
I prefer overall cleanest & respectable gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 pm

No cookies for you! *said in the voice of the soup nazi*
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Voting For Max

Jesse
Kirby
Chris

Voting For Marty

Blair

Undecided

Tim
Kim
Mclovin
Bobby
Santana

We sure are a hung jury....
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:10 pm

lol at me being the stand alone. You guys all need to relax though seriously!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Don't tell me to relax! I haven't showered in 30 days yo! When is Seneca going to release us from this hellhole and let us go home?!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Laughing
Its cause it was Martys idea to vote you out and you repay him by voting for him to win the game. While we all knew Max was against voting for you. Its sad to watch lol.
I though Tim & Bobby were going for Marty too.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Voting For Max

Jesse
Kirby
Chris

Voting For Marty

Blair
Tim
Bobby

Undecided

Kim
Mclovin
Santana

It's coming down to the wire.....
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Mclovin you said on the FTC thread that you made up your mind. Let the jury know your decision yo!
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Yeah no offense but McLovin sucked. I heard he kept threatening people massively and bossing everyone around.

He PMd me and was like umm there's a final7 alliance that is going to pick you off just FYI. I thought that was really rude and egotistical. And inside I was like umm actually I am going to make it farther than you lmao

uhh pardon? I never threatened anyone. Elena made that up to get people to target me over her. And that certainly wasn't my intention when I PM'ed you. Marty never replied to my PM right away about sticking to our final 4 deal so I started reaching out to you to see if you wanted to work together. How is that egotistical?

Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:30 pm

I still haven't made my mind up
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:32 pm

If you guys decide eventually I'd appreciate if you let us know. I hate surprises and I need to prepare myself. ie. Do I need to bring rotten tomatoes to the finale, or confetti. Smile
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Bobby Drake wrote:
Tim Riggins wrote:
Elena and Legolas wouldn't have made it anywhere near the F2.

The group of me, Blair, Jesse, Bobby and Bella would have ousted them had we somehow stayed in charge. Elena and Legolas managed to take all the blame because Legolas was shady and Elena had a big mouth. They thought they were in charge, but their control was really limited. I often told Elena what I wanted done next and that would be what happened sometimes, in particular the McLovin, Kris & Kim boots. Blair and Bobby had a lot of influence on what happened back then too. Bella and Santana not so much.

I actually really liked Elena. I know she had a lot of haters, but I quite enjoyed her.

Elena knew we were using her for votes. She told me right before she got voted off. I would have made it further had it not been for the twist and Elena and Legolas would definitely not have been in the final 2. Grrr, I hated that twist lol

You should have told Kim and I this when we came back. All I really wanted were Elena and Legolas gone. The only reason we joined the other alliance is because they were after them too and no one from your side reached out to us at all.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 pm

ohh okay. Well the way you said it to me about me going home made me mad and kind of feel insulted. It felt like you were making me feel like it was a privilege to even be speaking to you lmao
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm not announcing my decision, I'd rather it be a surprise. Sorry.

Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:50 pm

I agree with McLovin, even though I unfortunately already know where this is going I would like it to be a surprise at least.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:34 am

By the way guys:

Pretty sure Marty is JackSparrowBauer so if any of you love him then maybe that's more reason to vote for him.

He just came outta nowhere and schooled us all in two mystery games and will prob go back into obscurity now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 am

oh hai tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:18 am

Excuse me Mclovin?

Don't ever call me that disgusting piece of filth again. That was a low blow and you know it yo!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
By the way guys:

Pretty sure Marty is JackSparrowBauer so if any of you love him then maybe that's more reason to vote for him.

He just came outta nowhere and schooled us all in two mystery games and will prob go back into obscurity now. Rolling Eyes
I don't think its Jack. He's an old school player and not a newbie but maybe it is, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Can we vote yet? Or do we need to wait longer for Max to post her closing?
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:58 pm

I want to vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 pm

You can vote. Max has been online, so if she doesn't feel the need to post closing comments then so be it. I'm not waiting lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next