Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

Welcome to the jury - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:43 pm

So either she lied to me or PMs were disabled before she could send it.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:53 pm

I think Kirby and Max are going next. Kirby is a probably the biggest competition threat, so it'd be smart. On a side note, I think Jesse is winning this game.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 am

I Agree
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:07 am

Kirby or Max. Not and, lol
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 am

lol. I am startling to think maybe Blair and Jesse have a secret alliance. It seems That way
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Ughhh hi lol

Missed all of you =]
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Blair Sad
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Now I don't know who to root for anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Chris I didn't send that PM b/c Max wasn't on board. I wanted to.

I overplayed because I had f2s with everyone left and they must've talked. I'm sorry I let everyone down in here. This should've been the final 6, at least the one I wanted!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Jesse and I were always aligned it wasn't a secret I didn't think lol

I'm a toss up between voting for Marty, he's realllly good or my good old partner! Kirby hadn't put as much effort in IMO. Jesse worked people over hardcore though and was responsible for us all going so major props.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Blair. Sad

I'm sad to see you here. You were my favorite, obvi. I was really hoping you and I could make it to the end together.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:12 pm

<3

I seriously love this group of people so much. We should just join some other game and steamroll through it because we all worked so well together. Minus Jesse of course Razz
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:22 pm

I love this group of people too!

I think Jesse played the best game unless there's more I don't know about Marty's game. He's played both sides really well, as I had suspected in the beginning. That was what I wanted to do with our Sexual Tension Alliance and my alliance with Kris, Chris, Kim and Elena. Of course, that didn't last long, which I think was largely due to me being targeted the first chance they had. Jesse's been safe this entire time. Had it not been for the McLovin/Kim twist, Marty would have been gone sooner I think.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Yeah Jesse has played the best game, but currently he is taking a huge risk going into the final 4 with a partnership that is very much together. I ended up in a final 3 with Marty and Max, which I didn't tell Jesse about (I guess in hindsight I should have) but I was soooo worried about Kirby having an idol, I tried to cover myself. If I had just known it was with Jesse all along, I would have been able to relax.

And agreed Bobby. Except for the fact that even before the twist Jesse was pushing me to vote out Legolas, which I think I told some of you about. He always felt on the bottom, which probably was in some ways my fault for giving him info about the dynamics of our group.

I think they all deserve to be in though, even Max because she voted for me to stay Laughing but she has been on her phone since week 3. She told me this morning she doesn't have high expectations for a win lmao

I am hoping for a Jesse/Marty final 2 but I think Jesse might go next if he doesn't win immunity. UNLESS there is some leaking of IDs where Marty/Jesse are friends on IMDb.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:05 pm

I also heard my ID got leaked so that's why I'm here too. I am curious who all of you are haha
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Why do you think Marty is soooo good?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:12 pm

I just think he played people well. But after reconsideration, Jesse did do better.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:31 am

Seneca, you look less foolish with the new aviation
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Part of me wants Jesse to make it to the end because he's probably played the hardest of the remaining players. However, the more spiteful part of me wants him to end up here since he screwed most of us over.

He could have easily sided with us four (Blair, Bobby and Santana) and gone F5, but he had convinced himself that he was the lowest man on the totem pole which wasn't the case at all. For that reason alone I'd like to see him here.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah, Jesse was way too paranoid. No offense to Santana, but she was at the bottom since we already had an alliance before adding her. I just don't understand how he could have thought that.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Not going to lie, I probably would have pushed for him to get voted out at the 5, but depending on all kinds of things he might not have gone or if I had a mood change. He was always a security blanket for me though.

I just don't get how he had that idol. Jimmy said "hidden" so I'm sort of pissed I missed a clue or something....? Bobby and Tim, how did we not know about this?!!?!?!

Santana was super random hahaha <3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Also, Bobby is everything going okay for you?
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:05 pm

lol yeah, everything's good. Hurricane didn't kick my ass
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:17 am

Good =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next