The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamera Campbell

Tamera Campbell

PostSubject: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:58 pm

So I'm going to try my best in this game. I'm a pretty busy person, but I really wanna do well here!

Marianne is annoying me.
Back to top Go down
Tamera Campbell

Tamera Campbell

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 pm

So I'm sitting here in this car listening to I'm Sorry by Ciara and I'm like....I'm about to cause some shit in this game! Imma be real messy!
Back to top Go down
Tamera Campbell

Tamera Campbell

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:19 pm

So I've got myself into an alliance with Chris Kellar, Kris Allen, Blair, & Max.

Apparently we are the TrackerJackers. Lol wtf?

ANYWAYS. My partner done got me roped into another alliance that I don't give two shots about but ayeeee they ain't gonna vote me out!
Back to top Go down
Tamera Campbell

Tamera Campbell

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 pm

So we lost tonight. WTF. I put in a good effort. I was the first from my team to answer so IDGAF. Baby Doll pisses me the fuck off. She just came in and tried to take control. I mean like really bitch? I'm the HBIC up in this forrest!

Back to top Go down
Tamera Campbell

Tamera Campbell

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 pm

This game is quite perplexing. There are just so many people. Our alliance has like 8/9 people in it. Way too many but its still not majority yet. The four people who won immunity are not within our alliance which is quite alarming, as it could be hard to take them out later on.

But any chance we get the four of them will be targeted.

For tonights vote, I immediately threw Hermione to the wolves since she tried to target me and my partner in the last vote, and she is aligned with that bitch Babydoll. The other person who went home didn't matter to me, but we decided on Bobby since he did well in the challenge. He is a threat so its a good move by our alliance.
Back to top Go down
Tamera Campbell

Tamera Campbell

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Omg at me being a target this early in the game. Fuck is up? How idiotic. I hope I stay lol because I am actually trying in this game.
Back to top Go down
Tamera Campbell

Tamera Campbell

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Sorry I sucked Jimmy. I was really trying to give it my all, but I think I am kind of losing touch with these games.
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 pm

;_;
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryhungergames.forumotion.com
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Only the best die young
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional   

Back to top Go down

The Official Tamera Campbell Confessional
Page 1 of 1