Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resurrection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:56 pm

So I was gone way before all the excitement again, and I just got home from work yo.
So in as few sentences as you can, please tell me, to the best of your knowledge what
is happening in this hawt mess.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:04 pm

I really don't know.

I will make a comment about how I think things are happening once I see the vote because this is one time I have nooooo idea whst to expect.

It was insane last night lol
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Yeah, I'm almost glad I wasn't here. I just voted 20 minutes ago when I got home cuz I though I would have some more info. So I will show you the PM's I got after the vote too.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Yeah I ended up staying up until 1am (won't tell you whst time zone I'm in Razz) to figure stuff out.

I will say I trust Santana now, so I kind if want to keep her close to us for a vote.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Really huh? Now that's interesting yo. I hope we can talk more about that, cuz if that's true that is kind of a relief. I think this twist changed everything up and if we have someone else as an ally at this point that would be super.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Yup and I'm starting to be okay with Kim too, so this will give us some solid options.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 pm

FYI...Elena finds stuff out b/c I know PRP is in this game, I just can't figure out who. I'm actually guessing she might be Bobby or Bella. Tim doesn't strike me as her. Who knows though.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Yeah, sadly I'm starting to realize that we can't trust anyone in SexTen and we need to start looking at a completely different endgame yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Umm yeah and fast. I have no clue wtf happened. Did you vote Legolas with me?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:40 am

Yeah I did, but I kinda knew this was going to happen, which is what I was implying to you yesterday yo.

I had a PM from Marty saying that Elena/Lego would suspect the vote was Legolas, but the outcasts had all voted Elena instead cuz they knew he would play the idol. And they were right!

I knew you would be truthful and vote Lego cuz you don't lie to me. And I also suspected that Elena's minions would vote someone from the outcasts with her. I just was curious to see how many. Turns out she had 3 loyal followers to the end. One must have been Legolas. Are the other 2 Bella/Bobby? Or Tim/Bobby? Or Tim/Bella? I think that's something we have to figure out next so we can determine what to do next yo.

It was a brilliant move like you say on your thread. I didn't bother telling you before the cuz
1. I didn't want you to worry, even though I knew you were safe. and 2. I didn't know for sure it would go down successfully.

So now that it did, at least we have a break to determine a new strategy, cuz this game just got turned on it's head yo. The only thing I know for sure is that I am lucky to have an equally brilliant partner <3 so I know we can figure out something good yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:02 am

I had a feeling it would be like this too. I am just worried that I could go next lol but I made that Legolas vote not caring. Personally, I'm glad Elena is gone haha.

Bobby flipped so that's how people knew. He must be prp honestly. Tim and Bella after you are the people I trust most, so if we can somehow preserve them and us it might help us down the line.

Are you in a good spot with everyone who voted Elena? Because you have to save me <3

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:11 am

Ok, that is good to know yo.

In all honesty, I think the next thing to do is take out the returnees. I don't like when people get to come back into survivor yo. It goes against it's very definition as a game. So, even though we know we can't trust Bobby or Lego, I think they would vote with us if we wanted to get say Mclovin. At this point if the Outcasts start voting us all out, we won't make the end. So we have to weaken that majority now yo.

You/Me, Bobby/Bella, Legolas/Tim. That is 6.

All we need is one person to flip. It aint gonna be Marty or Kirby. It aint gonna me Mclovin/Kim.
So our only shot is with Chris or Max.

Max has told me that she believes you were "tricked by Elena the last couple votes" and that you never really wanted to be with her. She has a sympathy for you that is helpful yo. I think if you keep working on her and make her know that you told her the truth last time, we can perhaps convince her to vote with us once or twice.

Either that, or we just try to set ourselves up in a 4 person alliance within the Outcasts (which I would still suggest Max as one of the 4) and when it gets down to say you, and Bella as the last two of that group (cuz I think they will vote of Bobby/Lego next, then Tim, then we make a move yo.

But you know me, I'll make a move at any time yo. So whatever you think is best.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:19 am

I think we need to go for McLovin. I've spoken with Kim kind if and think she might try to keep the heat off me (or maybe she was planning to anyway with voting Legolas next) I think they will vote Lego and Tim. Tim spied on McLovin and then voted him outs, so he has to be pissed.

I will talk to Max at some point. I STRONGLY suspect zucchini so ill try to say things he would like to hear.

I don't particularly like Marty and Kirby and I predicted in my confessionals awhile ago that they would be the ones to beat, and with this returnee thing they are positioned very well. Like how we would have been, had this twist not happened.

Does that other side know you voted Legolas with me to not make me suspect anything? Or did you say you voted Elena?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:22 am

Ok cool, so it sounds like we can work on Kim and Max for now to see what we can accomplish yo.

I am ok with the other side, we don't have to worry about that yo.

And lastly, didn't you say you had started to trust Santana? So maybe she could be a swing vote for us and we wouldn't have to worry about anything else yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:25 am

Okay. Ill keep you updated as always and let you know what I find out Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 am

For sure yo. There are still lots of options for us. Have a lovely weekend yo. <3
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:39 am

Why is Lego quitting? How lame is that yo?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:53 pm

idk but I'm worried that moves me up on the list of people to vote out. Max PMd me and said not to worry, that you and Max still trust me haha
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Well maybe that gives us someone in that group who we can make a swing with. Even if Legolas leaves...Me/You/Bobby/Bella/Tim/Santana and Max. Think that's at all possible yo?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:00 pm

I really don't know. Santana hasn't been on, so I am not sure what she is thinking. I have a feeling we can't count on her vote.

Are you in a group chat with that whole other side? Or are you doing things via PM? Tim told me that my name was being brought up a lot and his was the only one not mentioned from our side.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Hmmm. How does Tim know these things? From my end, I have heard them discuss who they think voted for who yo. I am confident that you are the last one on the list for what they plan to vote people out. So we have some time to figure out a plan yo.

Do you know who Santana is closest with, if anybody?

I'm trying to rack my brain for a way to swing the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Out of curiosity, I PM'd Chris about what the plan is for tonight. He says:

If Legolas quits or wins immunity, we vote Bella and Bobby. if not we vote Legolas

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Kim and Santana are close. But that is good news for us from Chris.

Do you think that people are still telling you the truth because of us being partners? Or have you made it seem like you are fine with me going?

These people are so hard to get a read on!!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:45 pm

No, I haven't let them know that I want you to go at all. In fact I am trying to make sure that topic never gets breached yo. In fact, I have been PM'ing Max about it and she wants to make sure that you are given a fair chance to be a part of that group as well. So I think she is our best bet at making a move when we decide to make it yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:48 pm

I completely agree. She originally asked me if I was okay, but then sent me:

I wanted you to vote with us but I think they were worried. I told Jesse I trusted you but I think they worried Elena would get to you and then Legolas would use his idol on Elena. At first when you told me he wass the vote I thought he was haha. Jesse and I rrust tou and they know Bobby, Tim etc are with them so I think they will be vote next.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection   Resurrection Empty

Back to top Go down

Resurrection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery: Hunger Games :: Panem :: District 1-
Jump to: