Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Post (Old One Was Crowded)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

New Post (Old One Was Crowded) Empty
PostSubject: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:42 pm

OMG! I swear to you I am not normally a flip-flopper but I just thought of something that guarnatees we are in a 6-6 tie if Legolas goes...

Marty sent me this afternoon the list of people who voted Elena out. I'll show you:

Marty Kranz

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:24 pm Topic: Re: Heyyy
Me/kirby/jessie/max/kim/Lip all voted for her lol.

Chris wanted to after I talked to him but he apparently wasn't allowed to change his vote lol. He wants to vote with us tonight though lol.

But we didn't know he'd already voted so we were expecting him to be with us lol.

^Obviously, you didn't vote Elena out, which only leaves Santana.

So that means it will be:

Santana/Kim/Marty/Kirby/Max/Chris

vs.

Tim/Elena/Bobby/Bella/Jesse/Blair

next week.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:43 pm

I was out running and thinking through this again, and I thought of this so i sprinted back to my house.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Chris voted Elena hun. Marty is mistaken. The 7 people in that chat you had without me voted Lip and I did. That's 8.

The rest had to have voted the other way.

Calm down. i already have 90% of this plan in place. It's going very well.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Okay. So in order for this to work, we are relying on Santana's vote for the next tc?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 pm

No. We don`t have to rely on her for anything. She will vote with Elena so we can count on that. But I am confident that I can get Careers to vote out Chris with us if need be. They are not close and they will owe us for this. Like I say, I have plan B`s. It`s going to be fine yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Tim has been talking to me for the most ever tonight yo. It's strange. But he is either really dumb and believes that Santana is with Kim (Elena's lies) or he is just trying to spread the same lies to me (which proves that he is with Elena).

Are you chatting with him? Maybe you can get a sense of if he has any clue of the plan I am concocting.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm not talking to him at all, which is weird because normally he talks to me nonstop. I think Tim might be worried he told you about that other room, but he hasnt said anything to me.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 pm

We talked about it privately and I played it off well yo. I don't think they suspect that I am too worried about it. He did apologize though.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:41 pm

k good! I told you the 5 group is loyal Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:46 pm

I'm still not sold on Tim. But I believe you about Bella/Bobby. You may eat your words when the truth comes out yo. <3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm

I have no problem doing that <3
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 pm

If the challenge is a list of questions or something, I will do the 2nd half and post them in here so you can win. We just gotta make sure you-know-who stops being a challenge whore.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm

I am going to bed shortly after the challenge, so the plan is good to go as long as he doesn't win?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:32 pm

shit just saw this.

If he doesn't win, I am going to vote Kim. Also, is it okay if I talk to Bella and Bobby? I seriously feel like I have to at least do that LOL I am sooo nervous.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:32 pm

I mean if he wins**
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:34 pm

And they aren't working together....right. What did I tell you. We can't get them out. I'm so mad.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:35 pm

shocker ugh.

They are so annoying. I bet they know each other on IMDb.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:35 pm

What do we do now? All that effort for nothing. Such a waste.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Yeah I'm just going to vote Kim. We need to literally go balls to the walls next challenge to beat him. But then he will probably idol.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:38 pm

What was Elena's comment about? She couldn't have know about this right?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Right. It was probably about the other side wanting her out and can't vote her this time like they usually do.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Ok well I'm a bit bummed now, so basically we have to get Bobby and Bella on board next time and somehow keep it from Tim.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 pm

She posted this in that one room.

Elena Gilbert

Subject: Re: Room for You Today at 9:40 pm
Yay! Legolas and I put a damper on their plans. Wonder who will get votes tonight since I am immuned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Post (Old One Was Crowded)   New Post (Old One Was Crowded) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Post (Old One Was Crowded)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next