Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diary Room 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Diary Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room 5   Diary Room 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:02 am

Kris got voted out. Lip is next on the agenda. Kim, Chris, and Lip are teaming up on me. Clearly they're grasping for straws!
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Diary Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room 5   Diary Room 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Well, Lip got voted out 8 - 6. Which means someone lied to us since there is 7 people in our alliance. Come on now. Santana, I know it was you. Kirby is next on our list. Kim probably thinks it's her. lmao. She'll be leaving soon. Just not this round.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Diary Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room 5   Diary Room 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Scratch that. We've decided to vote Kim out instead. We're not telling Santana though. We're going to convince her that we're voting Kirby. We're getting rid of your little bitch Santana and you can be mad all you want. Everyone knows you told Kim about our private room without her and everyone knows you've been telling her everything else and even voting with her the past 2 rounds. No one is stupid!
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Diary Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room 5   Diary Room 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Kirby has got to be one of the dumbest bitches on planet Earth. You would think that after 5/6 votes didn't go their way that she'd realize she has no power and shift to the power. You'd think she'd realize she's on a sinking ship and jump to a new ship but, No...She would much rather sink like the Titanic. That's fine. Her, Kim, nor Chris Keller better not even TRY to approach me now. Things sure got quiet after the votes were read. Kim had tons to say last night but, it seems like today she has the hush mouth. Last night she thought she had some power. So she was running her dick trap. Now she realizes she's only a minority. Her mouth wrote a check her ass cannot cash so she's all quiet. I saw her and Kirby online at the same time. Probably plotting my demise. Too fucking bad they don't have the numbers. I have talked to Kirby every vote and she's lied to me every vote. So, I decided today I will be ignoring her messages. Same goes for Kim and Chris. They better not approach me either.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Diary Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room 5   Diary Room 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Aww does anyone hear those whimpering sounds? It's the sound of Kim, Kirby, and Max crying because, I put a damper on their little plans to vote for me lmao. Legolas got immunity too. I bet if they couldn't vote me they would have voted him. Now they can't vote either of us lmao. Kim, why didn't you say congrats to me and Legolas? lulz Very Happy I have such joy in my heart tonight. I would like to thank my parents for bringing me into this world, My sister for showing me the games on IMDb, RTF for allowing me to play my first game, and Jesus for seeing to it that I won the challenge tonight. I couldn't be more pleased with tonight's results. Yes I acted a little arrogant. Yes, I posted on the board asking were they sad because I had put a damper on their plans. Why? Because, it's funny. Even if I leave next I will laugh about it. I have received votes every round and tonight even though I am immuned I am sure one of these morons will cast a vote for me out of pure habit or sheer stupidity. Yay!!!!! But, I can't leave tonight. I am immuned. Can someone pass these bitches some tissues to wipe their tears and snotty ass noses?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room 5   Diary Room 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room 5
Page 1 of 1