Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Confessional 13: I'm not retarded you cow omfg!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Confessional 13: I'm not retarded you cow omfg!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Elena I swear I don't even know how gameplay this sloppy can be working on people. The only thing I can think of is that people know she sucks and are just banking on her to run over their enemies and then take her out themselves.

Its SO obvious to me Legolas and Elena have some type of deal. They literally pm me questions at the SAME time its hilariously bad.

And Elena keeps throwing Kirby under the bus rofl. So im just doing the same thing..but yeah no bitch theres no chance i'm buying into your crap.

The other bad thing is I have no idea who has reward it could easily be her lol. So theres alot of variables. I just can't NOT vote for someone so obviously in control so if this vote fucks me.....well I'd rather leave the game cause I was PLAYING it than make like 8th and follow her.

So hopefully tonight we send Elena out to pasture to grace and if we don't and i'm here I'll continue to try and make it happen. Namaste and goodluck
Back to top Go down

Confessional 13: I'm not retarded you cow omfg!
Page 1 of 1