Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legolas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Legolas   Legolas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 pm

He keeps talking to me saying over and over again how he trusts you and me most. Like wtf I talked to him for the first time yesterday. He said he is going to message you too, so just a heads up!

Also, who do we want to leave this vote? I think our opinions will be highly considered especially since we keep saving Bobby!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:41 pm

LOL, wtf. I was just going to ask you if you think he suspects us yet? Cuz neither Max or Legolas seem to be saying much. Like wouldn't they be curious about the last vote yo?

But whatever, if everyone trusts us still that's great. Obviously we are doing something right.

Not sure who to target, but clearly both sides are going to want a different person again. This tightrope is going to get tricky to balance on yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:43 pm

I told Legolas I voted out Bobby, and if people suspect me and he told me to lie to stay safe lmao

No one is saying anything to me. Marty and I talked a little and I think we're still good with him.

After like a few more votes, it won't matter what people think. And we will be co-winners Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Perfect yo. It's very weird that everyone wants a private room with us. Why are we so popular yo? It must be the hair. Your hair is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks love. It could be your way with words.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:51 pm

LOL, well I am a bit of a wordsmith yo. I think you and me are the homecoming queen and king and everyone wants to be around us.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:10 pm

I don't know that Kris leaving is best for us since he technically isn't with anyone because everyone knows he threw his vote, but I'm just going to go with the flow. Soon we need to start taking control of this to protect our best interests. Elena also seems like a bit of a wildcard, saying someone needs to contact Lip, right when Lip posts Elena told him.

These people I swear Laughing

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:18 am

Yeah I didn't think he was the best choice either, since he poses no threat yo. He is a classic flip flopper and would hang himself at any time. But it looks like this is a popular vote, so it would have been very difficult to go against it this time.

As far as I'm concerned, Elena and Legolas are the two biggest threats right now. But perhaps we can get out a few floaters and then deal with them individually yo?

I didn't win the reward which totally blows. I put a lot of effort into it and I thought I had a chance. It would be awesome if you won cuz that would help us just the same. Now we have to deal with another unpredictable obstacle yo. Ugh.

One step at a time I guess.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:03 am

Yeah I didn't win either and completely agree with you. We just have to make sure for the time being we aren't viewed as threats and people think they can use us and our votes so we don't get idoled out.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 am

Precisely yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legolas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legolas   Legolas Empty

Back to top Go down

Legolas