The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals episode 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

Confessionals episode 5 Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Thats an interesting vote. I think Kris threw his vote on Elena so Im gonna try and make him go next. But someone in my alliance is a liar. Bobby should have left.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 pm

I would just like to say that whoever the mole in my alliance is, is a moron. Why are they trying to help Elena win this game? I may like Elena but I'm not voting with her. I think it is Max that is lying. But I've heard it was Legolas. No matter who it was the only 2 I trust are Kirby and Marty.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Why would Elena tell me not to tell people about Kris? That makes me think they are targetting me. So I am gonna try to get people to vote for Chris.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Im told to vote for Kris since he is voting me. If this is true and Elena proves trustworthy to me on this vote then I may flip sides and get Kirby and Marty to come with me Elena Bobby and Bella to form a new power alliance.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Someone is telling Elena I am campaigning against her. Stupid fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:24 pm

People are turning against me. Im already the easy target not having a partner. But I feel like The Sauna would be smart enough to realize we have this game. But I guess Im giving them too much credit so fuck them all. If I stay I am betraying their asses.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Im pretty sure it is Legolas screwing all of us. So Im gonna call him out even if it costs me the game.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Legolas didnt deny it. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:35 pm

I think Legolas is telling Kris stuff who is telling Elena stuff who tells everyone what to do. Its quite sickening. But I dont really have much choice than to vote for Kris.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 pm

I may or may not be leaving. And I may or may not hate everyone in this game. Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:02 am

Elena you say you arent with Legolas then later on you talk to me about him like you have him wrapped around your finger. But you are outing him to me and showing me I was right about the traitor being him. Im gonna try to form me a new alliance and take out Legolas and Elena.
Back to top Go down
Lip Gallagher

Lip Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:02 am

CONTINUED: Thats if I dont get voted out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals episode 5   Confessionals episode 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals episode 5
Page 1 of 1