Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 9: Insanity Reigns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 9: Insanity Reigns   Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 9: Insanity Reigns    Confessional 9: Insanity Reigns   EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Okay so tonight has been just lovely so far.

Where to start. Okay first off Mclovin is threatining people to vote Elena the mastermind of that whole fight argument thing. So everyones starting to lose faith in him.

Then the vote gets moved to BabyDoll and Marianne. Not perfect, but do-able. Since i'm not SUPER tight with either of them. But tonight did get me talking more to Legolas and Jessse. Jesse seems pretty chill so that 4 alliance between District 2 and 1 seems like it will work.

i wasn't too sure about Legolas but I think we can bond over the fact we think McLovin is completely insane LOL.

So the plan for now is to vote Babydoll and Marianne. Then our alliance grabs McLovin who now is way less powerful then he was before and attempt to grab majority. If we can make it work then we are golden hahaha. Stay tuned to see if it actually does!
Back to top Go down

Confessional 9: Insanity Reigns
Page 1 of 1