Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to District 9!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Welcome to District 9! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to District 9!   Welcome to District 9! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:07 am

Welcome to District 9! Lunapic_134941382772108_27

Welcome to CaptainJimmy's Survivor: Hunger Games. Congratulations on being picked to represent your district for the 76th annual Hunger Games! It is a great honor to fight for your district. Remember, there can only be one winner for the games. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhungergames.forumotion.com
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 9!   Welcome to District 9! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 am

I quote *begins to read a Bible verse* Zephaniah 1:2-6

Quote :
"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings."
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 9!   Welcome to District 9! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:28 pm

1.Caroline Wesbox Channing
2. Rebekah Mikaelson
3. Rhiannon "Rhi" Abernathy
4. Fiona Gallagher
5. Quin Fabrey
6. Chuck bass
7. Blondie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to District 9!   Welcome to District 9! Empty

Back to top Go down