Marty and Lip Pms week 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Marty and Lip Pms week 3   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Marty Kranz

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm Topic: Re: Oh I need to see that Movie
Thats dirtyyyyyyy and really pointless at this stage. WOW. If shes doing that already makes you wonder what shes gonna try later on :S holy crap no wonder your freaked out lol. I wonder if there's anyway to get the vote on her?

Marianne Bryant

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:01 pm Topic: Re: Oh I need to see that Movie
I don't have anything to hide so I will just straight tell you what I just told Lip. Basically Elena, is playing me. Like she told me that Mclovin' who i don't speak to told her that me and him had a secret allinace. I don't speak to him though. She then sent him a Pm saying that I told her that he was after her. So I told her he's got to go he's lying and i'm not cool with that. So Mclovin' eventually messaged me and asked me why I was lying about him to her. I was like what are you talking about why are you lying to her about me. So we started talking and she's very manipulative. I'm watching her closely she had me believe someone I didn't even speak to was coming after me.

Marty Kranz

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:53 pm Topic: Re: Oh I need to see that Movie
Yeah I know what you mean. The whole mystery thing makes it a lot harder. I say just go with your gut thats pretty much what I always do. Then even if you turn out to be wrong you can at least say you stuck by what you thought was the right choice lol. Or like...coin flipping that works sometimes too

Marianne Bryant

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 pm Topic: Re: Oh I need to see that Movie
it's just not knowing who to trust. I have person convincing me of one thing and then another person convincing me of another. Not knowing who any of these people are is just making it that much harder.

Marty Kranz

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:45 pm Topic: Re: Oh I need to see that Movie
Lol this whole weeks been stressful for me hahaha. Life wise though. Whats going onnn?

Marianne Bryant

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:45 pm Topic: Re: Oh I need to see that Movie
This game is so stressful.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Marty and Lip Pms week 3   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Lip Gallagher

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:09 pm Topic: Re: I don't mean anything I'm saying
She hasnt said anything to me about you yet but we dont talk much. Im sure you and McLovin arent the only people she is doing it to. I bet she is trying to turn everyone against each other so she can just watch as everyone targets each other and not her.

Marianne Bryant

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:08 pm Topic: Re: I don't mean anything I'm saying
She scares me now. I thought we were friends not alliance members but she wouldn't nominate me until she had to. Next thing I know she's spreading lies about me.

Lip Gallagher

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm Topic: Re: I don't mean anything I'm saying
Thats not good. We will have to see what we can do to stop that.

Marianne Bryant

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:57 pm Topic: Re: I don't mean anything I'm saying
Big drama just went down. Apparently Elena, is playing me. Like she told me that Mclovin' who i don't speak to told her that me and him had a secret allinace. I don't speak to him though. She then sent him a Pm saying that I told her that he was after her. So I told her he's got to go he's lying and i'm not cool with that. So Mclovin' eventually messaged me and asked me why I was lying about him to her. I was like what are you talking about why are you lying to her about me. So we started talking and she's very manipulative. I'm watching her closely she had me believe someone I didn't even speak to was coming after me and had told her we were speaking.

Lip Gallagher

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:52 pm Topic: Re: I don't mean anything I'm saying
It worries me too. If 2 people have to leave again it wouldnt be hard for them to go "ok lip and marianne have no partners they are easy targets" and that scares me.

Lip Gallagher

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 pm Topic: Re: I don't mean anything I'm saying
Now neither of us have a partner. They should let us team up and form a new district
Back to top Go down

Marty and Lip Pms week 3
Page 1 of 1