HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Week 3 Diary room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Week 3 Diary room   Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:36 pm

This week things have started to get crazy. I have that Demon creature Elena yelling at me because I sided with the stronger team Mclovin'. She is currently sending me hate mail. Mclovin' isn't offering me much of anything which makes me worry I sided with the wrong team. He went straight to Elena it seems and exposed that he knew about the plan. I am starting to think he's a stupid player RTF like. If he cared about me he would've remained silent. I need to get with Marty, Lip and Kirby and forget Elena's people. I'm praying for a Natural Disaster. Nahum 1:2-8

Quote :

The LORD is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and wrath. He takes revenge on all who oppose him and furiously destroys his enemies! The LORD is slow to get angry, but his power is great, and he never lets the guilty go unpunished. He displays his power in the whirlwind and the storm. The billowing clouds are the dust beneath his feet. At his command the oceans and rivers dry up, the lush pastures of Bashan and Carmel fade, and the green forests of Lebanon wilt. In his presence the mountains quake, and the hills melt away; the earth trembles, and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before his fierce anger? Who can survive his burning fury? His rage blazes forth like fire, and the mountains crumble to dust in his presence. The LORD is good. When trouble comes, he is a strong refuge. And he knows everyone who trusts in him. But he sweeps away his enemies in an overwhelming flood. He pursues his foes into the darkness of night.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary room   Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 pm

McLovin' RANT!

Okay little Spawn of Satan you want to fuck with The Righteous game on! I will burn you I will slice up your body and I will stuff you like a thanksgiving TURKEY! How dare you backstab me, when I have looked out for your ass. I didn't have to tell you what Elena was planing but I did! May God bring down his holy vengeance on you and that admitted Jezebel BABYDOLL! You are fucked now motherfucker. The four horse men of the Apocalypse are coming after you.Have fun on the Special Ed bus out of her you piece of shit! *smiles* Praise Jesus of Nazareth!
Back to top Go down
Marianne Bryant

Marianne Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary room   Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Elena, after speaking with Mclovin' I am under the impression you're a little manipulative snake. You basically told Mclovin' everything I said and then told him me the exact same.. Okay bitch two can play this game have fun going home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary room   

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Diary room
Page 1 of 1